Vodka - Alcohol. 🥃

"Mmm... I don't need anyone to console me! Stay away from me!"

Vodka brushed you away, her hand nearly slapping your face. You flinched back, blinking before taking a few steps away. "But Vodka, you can't just continue drinking...!"

"You underestimate me and my alcohol tolerance. For god's sake, I'm named after an alcohol—"

"You're seriously going to have a killer hangover tomorrow and I won't take care of you." You crossed your arms and stuck your nose in the air.

"Hmph, I don't need your pity! None of your business anyway, now shoo!" Vodka giggles hysterically, and the eagle perched on her shoulder seemed to give you a pleading look. All you could do was press your lips into a firm line as you shot an apologetic glance back at Andre.

"Ah... he'll regret leaving me... *hic*—"

He?

Before you could react, there was a deafening crash as plates and dishes shattered before of you, and a thud as Vodka landed on top of them, wincing in pain but continuing to cackle.

"Vodka, seriously! You can't drink anymore!" You snatched the bottle away from Vodka's fingers, and she gave you a deathly glare as she pouted. "Andre, please go get B-52 so we can haul Vodka back to her room." Without another sound, the eagle took off for the cocktail's room. You glanced back down at the white-haired woman sprawled out on the floor in front of you.

Lifting an arm, you helped Vodka back to her feet, and she leaned wordlessly against you as you helped straighten and dusted her clothes.

"It's the fifth time this week already... You've never drank this much in one week. Heck, half of the week hasn't even gone by yet! What's gotten into you?" You inquired the silent Vodka, but all she did was glance away.

"...I don't want to talk about it."

You frowned. "You've been a little off in battles as well. I can tell it's disturbing you greatly, you've been letting your guard down a lot recently. Please talk to me about it. Let's not risk any lives here, alright?"

Vodka sighed. "Perhaps it's just past memories that you'll never understand, Master Attendant. Love is extremely complicated, but alas— I'm finally free~!" She begins to laugh once more, but this time it was cut short.

And a moment later, the Slavic girl was crying into your arms.

At the same time, Andre had returned with B-52. Seeing its owner feeling so down, it flew to perch on Vodka's shoulder and judged her gently with its head. Feeling the gesture, Vodka's lips broke into a smile as she embraced her eagle in her arms. B-52 shot you a confused glance, and you merely shrugged.

"Do you want me to...?"

"Yes, it'd be very kind of you. I'll help."

As soon as she hit the bed, soft snores could be heard coming from the Food Soul. You tucked her in, pulling her blanket over her, and Andre seems to bid you good night with a small curtsy. Smiling, you nodded and left the room. B-52 was waiting for you outside.

"So... how much did she drink this time?"