Boston Lobster: Hatred. 🦀

"No! Let her go!" You screamed.

"And why should I?"

Boston Lobster glares with cold, merciless eyes as his claws tightened around the child's neck. The child gasped, eliciting a series of strangled noises as she struggled to breathe. 

"She's innocent! She wasn't the one that killed your—"

"But her father was. And whoever has ties with that damned man, will face the same fate. Humans are one and the same. If it weren't for our contract, your body would already be sitting on top of the pile of corpses I've personally built. So shut up and let me do the deed."

You could only gaze hopelessly as the child's face seem to turn into a twisted shade of blue due to the lack of air. "H-Help..."

And that was the last straw.

You threw yourself at the white-haired Food Soul. Losing his balance, he loses his grip on the child, and you take this chance to pull the child away from him.

"You—"

"Please be alright, hang in there," you whispered to the child as you eyed the claw marks on her neck, your eyes brimming with tears, hoping that he hadn't broken her jugular. "Stay alive, I'll take you to get some help..."

The child managed to give a small, weak but noticeable nod, and you carried the child bridal style and ran off— not before giving Boston Lobster a deathly glare.

"I'll never forgive you."

And Boston Lobster could only watch on, gaping as his Master Attendant deserted him and dashed off to save the child he nearly killed.

"Tch. I don't need you or your pity."

But that image of his Master Attendant glaring into his soul with such hateful eyes, tearful and full of anger would forever be burned into his mind.

And never had you ever looked at anyone like that.

And it pained him to know that those words you snarled so bitterly, would last and any hope of reuniting with the only human he's ever grown to trust, to love, had completely vanished.

His beloved Master Attendant loved everyone.

Everyone but him.

"I'll never forget you."

A/N: this is so crappy and short im so sorryyyy sncjosonifwd but i wanted to update for you guys nonetheless :') I'm officially on break!! Expect more updates this week :))