Chapter Three

"AND HERE WE ARE HUMAN! MY LOVELY HOME!" He stepped inside, you made sure to dry your boots off before stepping into the house. He closed the door behind you.
     "Wow, it sure is beautiful Papyrus." You stated as you placed your backpack on the ground. "LET ME GO RETRIEVE MY BROTHER" He stated, and then turned around and looked at the stairs,
     "SANS, WE HAVE A GUEST!"
     Effective, you thought. Your heart began to beat at the thought of seeing Sans. Before you started at this timeline you had argued with your sibling for deciding to go rogue and pressing the Erase button.
     Oh, how you missed the previous timeline.
     You argued with Ch—
     "hey bro" a familiar voice stated, and you instantly came out of your thoughts. You looked up to see the familiar figure, and it was Sans. In the flesh, or well... Bones.
     "SANS! THIS IS Y/N, AND THEY'RE MY FRIEND!" He turned to you, "SAY HI Y/N" you were flustered as all memories from past timelines flooded through your brain, "Hello!" You said trying to keep calm.
     Sans looked at you for a moment and just stated, "sup" your heart paused for a second.

Did he forget me? You thought.

     Your heart sunk just a bit... a lot a bit, "Yeah, uh... Sup" you rubbed your arm and then looked back down to the ground.
     "WELL HUMAN, SADLY YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR MY DELICIOUS SPAGHETTI, AS I HAVE TO GO INTO THE KITCHEN AND MAKE IT!" He then turned to look at you, and he thought you had gotten sad by what he said. "OH NO! DONT WORRY I WILL NOT BE LONG" You snapped out of your thoughts once more and looked at Papyrus, "You promise?" You said gently. "OF COURSE! I WILL GO MAKE IT RIGHT NOW!" You smiled as he placed you on the ground. "That sounds awesome", he stated nothing more and trotted into the Kitchen without hesitation.
     Sans went to sit on one side of the couch and then you decided to sit on the other. It was silent for a moment.
     "Your brother is really cool" you started, "thanks" He stated dryly towards you. You were really confused and as you reminded yourself of the empty space between Sans and you, you became really... sad.
     "I... I um, I don't really know who you are so why not we get to know each other while we wait for Papyrus?" He continued to look forward as you looked at him, "my name is sans, im a skeleton that wears a blue sweater. there, now you know everything you need to know about me." He stated with a hint of aggression in his voice.

     "Oh oh... okay..." you decided to stay silent.

Save here? Yes <3 No
Not being remembered by Sans fills you with DEPRESSION...

Continue? Yes <3 No