Chapter Seven

Thank you (each and every one of you—) so much for 100 views! I can't believe that there are some people that have actually been taking the time to read this story (even though I hoped they would haha...). I hope you guys stick around for more, Enjoy!

     As you and Sans walked down the stairs you both talked a little bit happier than you have in a long time. It slowly died down when you became face to face with Undyne again, who was a bit more timid than usual.

     "Heya punk..." she started, "sorry about the way that I acted, I just got a bit excited..." she rubbed the back of her neck, "I'm going to invite you over to my house because Papyrus believes I can't be a proper friend" she began to shout, "and that's bold of him to assume that we won't become..." she gets closer to your face "BESTIES!" You smiled lightly at her, "So I'll meet you at my house, I'll see you there." She waved as she started to walk out the door, and then sped off before you could say anything.

     Papyrus closed the door behind her and made a pose holding his hand to his chest, "NYEH HEH! IT SEEMS MY AMAZING PERSUADING SKILLS CAME HANDY IN A TIME LIKE THIS, WOULDN'T YOU SAY (Y/N)?" You smiled and looked up at him, "Of course Paps, you did a great job," you looked back at Sans who was smiling at you, and when he saw you look at him he looked away and coughed, "well c'mon now, you don't want to be late with your hangout with undyne."

     There was a dust of light blue on his face you chuckled, "Of course, Sans."

     You looked down at the clothes you had on, it looked like a baggy t-shirt and some shorts...How did you even change? You pondered...Anyway, you then went to your bag to find some clothes, to your surprise you actually didn't have a jacket. Well you did have one, but it was really worn out and had holes in it. You sighed looking at your bag, "what happened (y/n)?" you slowly took everything out, everything was soggy.

     You picked up the pajamas that you had worn when you were fighting Undyne and put it in front of them, someone had put your wet clothes with your dry ones. " oh... jeez, i'm sorry about that—" Papyrus interrupted, "WHY DON'T WE GO AND BUY YOU SOME NEW CLOTHES! YOU'LL BE STAYING HERE FOR A WHILE ANYWAY." You smiled at the thought of getting new clothes, "Are you sure Papyrus?" You questioned, not wanting to be a burden to them, "yeah bro, are you sure undyne would be okay with this?"

     Papyrus nyeh'd sadly for a moment and then beamed, "I HAVE A WONDERFUL IDEA!" He grabbed his phone from his pocket, and then dialed a number. "UNDYNE! I WAS THINKING THAT MAYBE WE SHOULD GO TO THE MTT MALL TOGETHER FOR (Y/N)!" You heard chattering over the phone, and then looked at Sans who looked at you with the same confused and semi shocked face. "OKAY UNDYNE!" He looked at you with a smile, "I'LL SEE YOU HERE THEN!"

     He then hung up the phone and placed it in his pocket, "IT IS SETTLED THEN! UNDYNE WILL MEET US HERE SO WE MAY GO SHOPPING!" Sans moved towards him, "pap, how are we going to go if she doesn't have any clothes to wear?" I looked at my outfit, "I think what I have on is just fine to be honest" he tilted his head at you and looked down at your legs and then up at you. "did you already forget that we're in snowden? you'll freeze up like you did fighting Undyne," you turned towards him. "I don't suppose you have clothes I can borrow for this type of weather?" You crossed your arms and he copied you, "as a matter of fact I do."

     Sans walked up the stairs, seemingly lazy enough to not use his magic, but not lazy to walk. He came back moments later with these long pants, a sweater, socks, and sneakers. He handed them to you.

     "they're not much but this is all i can find for you" You pulled them towards you, and nodded, "Thank you sans" You smiled lightly and he tried to look away from you. "don't mention it. just go and get changed so we can go," he went to sit on the couch and Papyrus just gave you a thumbs up and followed him.