Part 1? Idk lol

This is my first fanfic and it's probably shitty idk. Anywho lets get into it! (I also don't read it for mistakes so if you find any please tell!)

Midoriya's POV 

       I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. Usually I would have a hard time getting out of bed, but today was different. Today was the day I was enrolling into UA! I quickly got out of bed and got dressed and went into the kitchen for breakfast. As I walked into the kitchen, I could smell the scent of maple syrup and pancakes. "Good morning Izuku! I prepared breakfast for you!" My mom is so nice.

        "Thanks mum (sorry I'm gonna spell it like this forever)!" I quickly eat all of the pancakes so that I could leave ASAP. 

         After I was done eating I literally bolted to the door using my quirk one for all out of excitement. "Have a good day Izuku!" Was the last thing I heard as I ran toward UA. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MIDORIYA'S RED SHOES

         I was a bit early but I already knew I would be as I left the house. Even though I was literally 25 minutes early, a few people were already here. I could see somebody with yellow/beige hair color, which I'm pretty sure was Kacchun. He sat next to someone with red hair. Across the room was someone with red and white hair, which made me think of peppermints. I wonder if he smells like peppermints... u-ummm anyways a couple seats from him is a guy with some weird looking turbo booster things (I can't think of the word Oof) coming out of his Lower leg. since I'm not really good with people I decided to just sit outside of the classroom. Unfortunately after about 0.0002 seconds later a gir with brown hair and pink cheeks skipped up to me. "Why are you sitting outside the classroom?  Come on let's go in together!" And then the next thing I knew I was being pulled into the classroom. 

         "U-um I just remembered something so I'm just gonna go-" I was cut of by her mid sentence. "No you're not going anywhere!" Ugh I just wish everyone would stop staring at us! "Hey miss? I think if he wants to leave he should be able to leave." Omg the peppermint dude from earlier is here. I hide under my green hair. "I was just trying to be nice and help him make friends! The names Ochaco Uraraka, what's yours? (I didn't know how else they would introduce themselves to one another lol)" What a weird way to introduce yourself. "My name's Shoto Todoroki." Ah, so that's peppermint boys name. I start muttering to myself about his name. "Can I call you Peppermint?" I accidentally said aloud. I didn't even notice that I did until Todoroki responded. "Well tell me your name first (I was debating wether or not he would call Midoriya a cutie, but I went with no cuz they really haven't met yet)." I felt my face heat up as I looked away in embarrassment and hid under my green hair. "I-it's Izuku Midoriya..." was all I was able to muster up. 

        "Well, Midoriya, I hope we can become great friends!" Todoroki said with a huge grin plastered across his face. "Hey! I hope we become great friends too Midoriya!" Uraraka cut into the conversation. "You guys must be idiots to think you could be friends with Deku! He's the most introverted person I know!" Bakugou interrupted. Bakugou can seem pretty mean sometimes, but he really is a soft-hearted person. I think... "Bakugou, come on man! Stop messin' around!" The red haired person told Bakugou. I felt out of place so I just ran out the room. "Midoriya, wait!" I heard Todoroki yell after me.

Todoroki's POV 

          After Midoriya ran out of the room I just don't know what happened to me. I just ran out of the room and tried to catch up to him. "Don't run after him you damn idiot!" Was the last thing I heard as I left. Despite the protest by who I presume was Bakugou, I still ran after Midoriya. 

          I looked around the halls, but there wasn't any trace of him. That was until I walked by a closed classroom door and heard mumbling on the other side of it. I knocked lightly on the door, but despite this I heard him yelp. He quickly cracked open the door and looked up at me with embarrassment. "Ye-yes?" Ok. Now this is where I make my big decision. Do I stay here with him, or do I go back to the classroom? I decided to stay with him. "Can I come in?" I asked him.

           He paused for a moment before opening the door a bit wider and gesturing me to come inside. We kinda just stood there awkwardly for a couple of minutes before I broke the silence. "So why did you run out of the room?" Well that was a bit blunt but I think my Point got across. "I-I just don't do w-well with p-people..." well that wasn't obvious. "Look, I'll help you get over that. We can have daily lessons at mine or your house for however long you want them to be!" I said with a smile. It sounded way better in my head. "Um s-sure. Why not?" Oml he actually agreed I wasn't expecting that. His face went all red as he hid under his green hair and avoided eye contact AGAIN. 

          "We can come to my house after school because my mom won't be home for a while." Oml he didn't stutter for once. "Ok but we should probably be getting to back to class." I said as I walking out the door and gestured for him to follow me.

            Everyone looked at us with curious eyes as we walked back into the classroom, which resulted in Midoriya hiding behind me. We took our seats as Mr. Aizawa walked into the room looking about as happy as a kid who has laggy internet. 

Aizawa's POV

         Ugh I just wanna sleep. I walked into the classroom with a bunch of students talking. These damn kids. "Ok settle down kids. Today we are going to the beach that got miraculously cleaned up." As I said this the students got excited looks on their faces. "We have to do our work, and then we can have fun." And there goes their exited looking faces. Oh how I love to destroy their hopes and dreams. But don't get me wrong. This group of kids have incredible potential. 

So this was my first attempt to make a fanfiction, and I hope it isn't to bad lol. Also check out my YouTube channel XxMittyChanxX 

                                                              Have a nice day!