At The Miraculously Clean Beach (or are we?)

Todoroki's POV 

          "Alright kids, time to get of the bus that was absolutely not needed." Mr. Aizawa said looking as happy as ever. 

           Everybody looked around with confused faces, as we weren't even at a beach. Even so, everyone still got off the bus and gathered into groups, but the only group I really payed attention to was mine. Me, Uraraka, Midoriya, and Iida are in it. "Alright class, let me explain what we're going to be doing here. Surprise surprise, we're staying here for 2 weeks straight. Your parents have already been informed, so don't worry about that. We are working on your survival skills. You can be partnered up to 5 people. Now with that over with I'm going back to sleep." Mr. Aizawa explained to the class before falling right back to sleep. 

            "Alrighty then, we already have our group!" Uraraka exclaimed excitedly waving her arms around. 

          "Hey I never agreed to this." I said in my usual melancholy voice. I wanted to know what Midoriya and Iida would say.

           "Oh come on Todoroki, pleeeeeease?" Midoriya pleaded to Todoroki with puppy dog eyes. "Give me one good reason for why I should." Midoriya opened his mouth, but then thought more about what he should say. 

Midoriya's POV 

           Shitshitshitshit what am I supposed to say next? Maybe something like Because I need you here with me? Or something like didn't I tell you I'm bad with people?  I chose between the two thoughts, choosing the the other one over what I really wanted to say. "Didn't I tell you I'm bad with people? I mean I know them but not very well..." my voice started to trail off. 

            "And what's the difference between them and me? You know me but not really and you seem to be talking to me just fine." Todoroki said with a smug grin on his face. 

             Ok I just walked into that one. "Fine come on I just really want you to staaay." I sort of confessed. 

            "Since you told me the truth I'll stay," Todoroki paused for a moment to look at Uraraka. "But what is up with her?" Indeed, something was wrong with Uraraka. She was barely able to keep her mouth shut as this big cheesy grin was spread across her face. She was making a sound similar to the sound of a teakettle boiling water, and her hands were close to her head shaking uncontrollably. And on top of that, she seems to have a nose bleed. Something was definitely wrong. 

            "Um Uraraka... are you ok?" I asked what everyone was obviously wondering. Her eyes widened a bit before she noticed what she was doing. She quickly straightened up and smiled.

            "Yes I'm fine!" That is such a lie, and all of us know it. "Uraraka is obviously fangirling! As you guys have experienced just a few moments ago, it is known as a yaoi fangirl reaction. This happens when two boys sexually interact with each other in any way. It may not even be a sexual reaction, but these fangirls' imaginations can be crazy!(I just made this description up, but this happens to me all the time tbh)"  Iida explained to everyone.

            Everyone looked at him with wide eyes. "How do you know all of that stuff?" Again, I asked what everyone was obviously thinking. "Well, you have to know everything to be the smartest in the class!" Iida (his name keeps autocorrecting to Idaho lmao) said smugly. 

            I guess that's the class rep for you. "Oh, and also," OH MAH GAWD Mr. Aizawa scared me half to death. Everyone else seems to have been startled too. "There are... I guess you could say... bags with useful items scattered across the forest. But be careful, some of them could be the opposite of useful." Mr. Aizawa continued.

Mr. Aizawa's POV (he is literally a mood he is fun to write as) 

             Ha, these idiots actually think that's all? Well, I'll let them keep thinking that. What they don't know is that the teachers are gonna be dressing up as villains, and... acting like them? "Oh and Midoriya, your mom ok'd (?) the royalty thingy whatever majigy. So after this, we're gonna set you up for royalty." I can't believe I actually almost forgot that.

             Finally, I can finally get some sleep before becoming a pretend villian. I was about to fall asleep before multiple kids came up to me asking questions, but of course I wasn't answering any of them."Go before the others get a head start on you!" And just like that all the students were gone.

             Now I can actually get some rest. I got comfortable in my yellow sleeping bag, hoping nobody would wake me up unless ABSOLUTELY  needed. These damn kids, gettin' on my nerves. They just need to leave me alone!  We're my last thoughts before I drifted off into sleep 

I don't know what I'm doing I'm winging this whole thing. And yes, I'm          ACTUALLY adding in character development. Have a great day.