SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST MOTHER F-ER!

Todoroki's POV 

       Me, Iida, Uraraka, and of course Midoriya, ran towards the forest to get a head start on the other teams. Midoriya has been a little bit less shy since our first "lesson", but I don't know how long I can keep this up for. I may seem like a total badass to everyone else, but I only do that to help others. I always feel embarrassed, probably to Midoriya's level. But I can't let him know that, he's just now beginning to make progress in becoming more outgoing! "Hey Todoroki? You alright? You seem to be lost in thought..." Uraraka interrupts me, then points towards Midoriya with a smug face. 

      I could feel my face heat up, but then I quickly took control over it. Ugh I feel like freakin' Elsa. 'Don't let them in don't let them see'  and I control ice. I let out a small groan at the thought, and put my right hand on my forehead while closing my eyes with a frown on my face. "Come on guys pick up the pace! It's almost noon and we haven't found any supplies!" Iida says out of nowhere and scares the living hell out of everyone. "Iida, don't scare us like that!" Midoriya pouts with a slight frown on his face. "I was simply just trying to tell you all that we need to hurry up and find some food before we starve to dea-" Iida was cut off by maniacal  laughter. 

      "Whatcha kids doin' out in the middle of nowhere like this?" The unknown person asks and attempts to kick Iida in the lower leg. 

       We all quickly tried to run away, but this black, misty powder came out of nowhere and hit Midoriya. He seemed fine, but he said something that surprised us all. "Dumbass's, getting me hit like this!" Midoriya yelled to us all. We all looked at him in shock, not sure about what to say. "Ha, good luck with that! My opposite quirk lasts for 2 weeks, the whole time you'll be staying here!" The last thing she did was wave at as and mouth the words 'Sayonara idiots' and laugh manically as she made her escape. (She couldn't cuss at students, but I had the strong urge to put 'sayonara bitchez' lmao) 

      "M-Midoriya? Is that really you?" Uraraka asked skeptically. "Yes it's still me dumbass, it's just that it's another side of me. I promise you I still have a bit of kindness left in me, but usually I'll act like a jerk, based off of what that bitchy lady said before she left." Midoriya answered Uraraka before putting his hands behinds his head while our jaws were dropped like anchors. "Oh, and sorry for anything I do beforehand." Midoriya said before pointing towards a tree. "There's supplies right there." We all stop in our tracks and looked at Midoriya in amazement. "So perceptive!" Iida said as a rhetorical statement. 

       Uraraka helped Midoriya up using her quirk, and he grabbed the supplies. Luckly there was food in there, but there was something else. New clothing? But why (cuz why not)? Midoriya seemed to take a liking to it and changed right in front of us! "M-Midoriya... you d-didn't need to change like that right in front of us like th-that!" Uraraka complained. Oh, and she had the right too! She was the only girl in our group! I thought otherwise... ahem. "What's the problem? Don't like the new style?" Midoriya asked oblivious to why she was actually complaining. "That's not what I meant! I'm a girl, Midoriya!" Uraraka pouted. "Oooooooh riiiiiiight. Don't really care that much, but I'll keep that in mind." We all would've looked at Midoriya if he was crazy if he weren't under a quirk.

        Not gonna lie though... that outfit is niiiiiiiice. Not as nice as the person wearing them um yeah um so he was wearing a black top with ripped up sleeves and black jeans with holes in them. He was wearing black shoes to top off his all black outfit. "You better keep those red sneakers. You know how upset you'll be in two weeks up you don't." I tell- who I'll call bad boy Midoriya now- and he rolls his eyes with a frown on his face. "I know, I know. Now can we get to eating these delicious looking burgers now?" None of us could argue with that, so we decided to dig in (to our food, of course).