Our Homey Home

Todoroki's POV

      It didn't take too long for Midoriya and Uraraka to finish setting up our new "home". The main room has four chairs, a closet, a little fire pit, and the box that has Midoriya's stuff in it. Iida's room has a bed in it, and it's the same for the rest of us. "There! We got the bare necessities!" Uraraka says enthusiastically, putting her hand on her hip admiring her work. 

      We decided to go inside and take a look. It wasn't too small, nor too big. Midoriya took my hand and pulled me into which I'm guessing is our room. "You two have fun in there!" Uraraka taunts us. "Shut it." Midoriya made sure to mouth the word 'bitch' after saying that. 

     He then turns back to me. "S-so... this place is homey, I guess..." I say, trying to change the topic. 

     It didn't seem to work, as Midoriya was now walking closer to me. He stopped once our shoes were literally touching and whispered into my ear, "You got 3 options in this situation Sho-Chan. 1: I kiss you. 2: we leave and pretend nothing happened. 3: we play a extremely dirty truth or dare." I bite my lower lip to indicate I was thinking. 

     But it wasn't long before Uraraka basically saved me from this situation. "Let's play truth or dare! Come on, it'll be fun! And we can even invite others that wouldn't completely destroy us to win!" Uraraka exclaims through the other side of the door. 

     We all agreed with the idea, but it took forever to convince Iida. Midoriya thought it would be fun to invite bakugou and Kirishima because of how they would react, Uraraka thought it would be a good idea to invite Yaoyorozu, jirou and tsu, and me and Iida just agreed (please correct me if any names are incorrect). Uraraka and Midoriya texted the people they wanted to invite, and they all seemed cool with it. In about and hour at most, everyone was here. "Come on guys let's play I can't wait!" Uraraka said looking at mostly Bakugou and Kirishma, along with Me and Midoriya. This. Will. Not. End. Well. 

    We all sit in a circle in the middle of the room. I sat next to Midoriya, Midoriya sat next to Bakugou who was next too Kirishima. (imma just end it there to much explaining).  "So who's asking first?" I asked.

   "Ooooh, meeeeeee!" Uraraka said while raising her hand, shaking it uncontrollably. "M'kay, So Midoriya. Truth or dare." She says with a devilish smirk on her face. "Truth knowing you. I'm not doing anything that would make Sho-Chan uncomfortable." Than what about earlier, hmmmmmm?

    Just as I was about to protest, Uraraka let out a small sigh with a frown on her face. "Fineeeee. So, I really wanna know. Have you always had feelings for Todoroki? Not just now as your bad boy self?" Everyone turns to look at Midoriya and he fidgeted with his sleeves a bit, but quickly stopped to not show any embarrassment and shyness. "Always, and that will never change." He says as he turns to look at me and he gives me the cutest smile ever. 

     While I was staring at him, he slipped his hand into mine. I blushed as everyone said 'awwwww' while looking at us. "So, my turn now. So... Sho-Chan... truth or dare?" Midoriya asks me with a devilish smirk that was scarier than Uraraka's! "S-since I'm tougher than you, i'll pick dare!" I say, proud of myself for only studdering once.

    Midoriya put a hand up to his chest and pretended to be offended when Bakugou grabbed his shoulder. "You here that Midoriya? Todoroki is tougher than you!" Midoriya frowned at the comment while the rest of us laughed. 

    "Alright tough guy. We're gonna kiss." I felt my face heat up while everyone made an extremely exaggerated gasping noise. "And now right along with the big audience we have, I dare you to initiate it." Midoriya seemed happy with that last statement. 

     My face was probably the color of the red side of my hair. I knew I shouldn't have said that! "We're all waiting~!" Midoriya taunted me. 

     I slowly started crawling up to midoriya (they were on the floor, remember!), biting my lower lip the whole way over to him. Once I made it to him, I slowly moved my face closer to his. Once our lips touched, I closed my eyes and we stood there for only a couple of seconds. Everyone was cheering, even bakugou! "See, that wasn't too hard was it Sho-Chan?" Midoriya said just before swiftly pulling me into another kiss. 

    Everyone started to cheer louder, and I even think I saw Uraraka's nose bleeding. "So I guess it's my turn, isn't it?" I ask, giggling to myself slightly. "So. Bakugou. We all wanna know. How do you feel about Kirishima?" His face tinted a reddish pinkish color, as we all stared daggers at him. Not in a bad way, of course. 

   "W-Well um-" Bakugou started, but was cut of when the door swung open to reveal an angry Kaminari. "How could you guys not invite me? I thought we were friends!" Kaminari said while letting himself inside. 

    He walking over to us and sat down. "So, Bakugou. Continue." He says while staring at Bakugou. 

    Bakugou's face then turns back to the reddish pinkish color. "Let's just say..." Bakugou pauses to look at Kirishima. "Me and Kiri... are romantically involv-" "What he means by that is that we're dating!" Kirishima exclaims excitedly.  "Ki-ss! Ki-ss! Ki-ss!" Everyone was chanting. 

    Kirishima then proceeds to kiss Bakugou on the lips passionately. "For your guys' information, surprisingly Bakugou is always bottom unless he is overflowing with lust!" "Shhhhhh, Kirishima! You didn't need to tell them thaaaat!" Bakugou whines. 

    Everyone laughs at Bakugou which makes his face turn the same color as Kirishima's hair. We all continue to play truth or dare until we literally pass out.

Omg that ended on exactly 1,000 words! I'm getting into the habit of writing longer chapters now, as you can see and read. Again I don't proof read so tell me if there are any mistakes! Have a great day.