I'm a What Now?

I've decided to make this the most unpredictable story ever. I'm gonna take a bunch of idea's and put them into one story. Again, I do not proof read so if you spot any mistakes please tell! 

Midoriya's POV 

          As we were about to leave the classroom, the most unexpected thing happened. The current king All Might (cuz why not) walked in! I feel as if I could faint at any given moment. Todoroki seemed to have noticed and he put his left arm around my waist for support. "Relax Midoriya. Everything is fine." Todoroki whispered into my ear. 

          "Now you all might (hehe... all might... I'll stop now...) be wondering why I am here. I have come to dethrone myself, and nominate young Midoriya for prince, as his mum will be queen. I haven't told her yet, but I assumed she would only say yes if Midoriya thought it was ok." 

             Everyone turned to stare at me. Shitshitshitshit what do I do? "Hey, it's ok. Make your decision. I'm right here." Todoroki whispered into my ear again. He always finds a way to reassure me. I took a deep breath, and told All Might my answer. "Yes, I would l-love to take your sp-spot." Oh crap I stuttered again in one of the most important moments of my life! I hid under my hair so that everyone couldn't see my flustered face. "Good choice young Midoriya! I hope your mum will say the same. See you at the castle!" And then the current King left. 

              Everyone was still staring at me, even Mr.Aizawa! Todoroki quickly pulled me out of the classroom, noticing how embarrassed I was. He took me into the biggest closet he could find, which was a walk in closet (conveniently) and then shut the door. "Midoriya, we can't stay here for long, so we're gonna have to make this quick." Todoroki said quickly. "Make what qui-"but I was cut of by Todoroki hugging me. "W-w-what are you doing?" I asked him. "Doing our first lesson here because of our current circumstances." He answered still hugging me. "Midoriya, I-" "DEKU!!  WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH A LOSER LIKE THIS IN A FREAKIN' CLOSET?!" Bakugou interrupted. But then bakugou saw what was happening. He literally pulled Todoroki off of me and yelled "YOU IDIOTS! WE NEED TO GET BACK TO CLASS!" And then he left. 

             "W-Well that was awkward." I said after a few moments of silence. "Yeah. But he's right, we do need to get back to class. Sorry to cut this lesson short!" Todoroki said with a closed eyed smile. Then he grabbed my hand and we went back to class.

              As soon as we walked back into the classroom, everyone was staring at us. "Just pretend like they're not even there." Todoroki whispered into my ear. And that's exactly what I did. It actually worked great for me. "Soooooo Bakugou told the class what you to were doing in thereeeee..." uraraka whispered to me and Todoroki. I felt my face heat up so I hid under my hair like usual, and Todoroki just glared at Bakugou. 

            "Well thanks to that interruption, we are late for the beach. Come on kids, lets go." Mr. Aizawa said still looking like a kid with laggy WiFi. 

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER

I really don't know what this chapter is. There is no plot whatsoever for         this Fanfiction. Imma go watch more anime now. Have a great day.