The Gift Of Trust

Midoriya's POV

     I woke up to our 'homey home' being destroyed. It was burning to a crisp. The flames were blue, and that alone told me who the culprit of this was. I looked around and saw almost everyone lying on the ground- and not gonna lie they were probably dead. I tried my best to hold back my tears, but came to no avail. I saw Todoroki lying down on the ground, coughing up blood. "ShoChan this is not how you fucking die on me..." I say to him, sobbing even more now. (Roll credits)

   "I... I'm sorry Izuku...I really am..." was the last thing I heard him say before he died. 

   "Oh- this is to good. Hold on, let me get a photo of this." Dabi says as he reaches for his phone.

    I just stare at him while I sob and continue to wipe my face. Dabi takes a photo and asks the famous line "any last words" to me. I just sob even more and just like that he inflicted excruciating pain with his blue flames and my vision went black. 

    After a few seconds of pitch black I woke up and I appeared to be hugging ShoChan to death with a tear stained face. Everything was fine... it was just a dream. "I-Midoriya are you ok?" Todoroki asks me with concerned look on his face.                                                                                                                                                         "Firstly you can call me one of these four things: Izuku, IzuChan, Izukun, or just Izu. Secondly no, I'm not fine you idiot." I say as everyone around us looks at me in shock, probably because I was crying earlier, and because I didn't cuss.

    Well I knew not to cuss at ShoChan, that would make him sad and scared of me. "Well what's wrong then?" Todoroki asks what everyone in the    room was obviously wondering.                                                                                                                         "Well nothing much. Just had a dream where I woke up and everything was in flames everyone was dead and you died in front of my eyes and then I died from the same person who killed you." I say quickly with a straight face. 

    Everyone looked at me with the same expression. Wide eyes and open mouth, with their eyebrows curving upwards. ShoChan hugged my and then broke the silence. "I-I'm so sorry you had to experience that..." ShoChan says with a sad look on his face.                                                                                                           "Hey can I trust you?" I whisper into his ears so that no one else can hear.                  "Y-yeah." He replies making eye contact.                                                                                       "It was the saddest thing that I've ever saw. I can imagine losing you like that..." I say my voice slightly wavering. (I mean can't I wanted to put can there cuz why not) "Don't go telling anyone now~" I wink at him and his face goes red. 

    And then I walked into the kitchen, preparing to make breakfast with the extra ingredients that were in the supply box. 

Todoroki's POV 

    Why does he do things like this to meeeeee! "What was that about~ come on spill the tea." Jirou asks with her hands on her hips.                                                               "N-nothing." I reply, remembering what Mido- Izuku told me.                                            "Yeah. Sure." She says while plopping down on the floor. 

   Not to long after that Izuku came out with pancakes and bacon. He gives everyone a plate, and sits down next to me. "So... I see I can trust you." He says to me, with not to much emotion showing.                                                                           Yeah, but why did you need to see if you can trust me? A-am I not trustworthy?" I ask him, my eyes on the brink of tears.                                                   "No it's not that! Come on don't cry..." Izuku says pulling me into a hug.                       "Why are you so damn emotional half 'n'half?!" Bakugou says like he's annoyed. 

    'Definitely a rhetorical question' I think to myself, hugging Izuku tightly. "So? You gonna answer?"                                                                                                                         

     'Well then. Guess it's not a rhetorical question then' I think just before answering his question. "Well-" I was cut off by everyone's phone buzzing loudly at the same time. 

     "Students,  evacuate immediately. Villains have been sighted and the area is no longer safe. I repeat, evacuate immediately." After that it was silent.           "Dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun-dun, run nununununu." Kaminari screeched as he ran out the door.

     We all quickly got our things and did the same thing, minus the whole meme or whatever thingy Kaminari did. 

~ Time Skip ~  

    We all made it out safe, except... wait. Where are all the pro heros? "Welp, we're screwed. No one is here to fucking drive us home." Bakugou said, definitely lightening up the mood. 

    "Who's the oldest? We need a way to get back to UA to get help." Iida suggested.                                                                                                                                                   "Then we're definitely screwed. The oldest here is Bakugou!"                                     "Coming from the human pikachu." Bakugou roasted Kaminari to a crisp.                  

    Or is it a roast? I for one think pikachu's are adorable...  not Kaminari though. About ten minutes later we all decided to just let Bakugou drive. I mean it couldn't be that bad, right? Oh yes it could. He kept listening to this song that was literally called Bakugou and it had at least 1 cuss word in each sentence. Plus, it was on full volume! I mean, come on have you heard this song?!

(since it wouldn't let me just paste it as a video here you go https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9kX70cVF4FU you have not lived if you haven't heard this) 

Sorry that this chapter is short I'm tired and need sleep, bye! (And yes, there is a good reason to why he needs to know if he can trust Todoroki, which will be revealed soon)

Have a great day!