And I would never forgive myself

Zac as: Matt Brody
You as: Lifeguard

Backstory: You don't know legend Matt Brody. Why? Because you don't give a fuck.

I look at the golden beach and the turquoise sea. Many people lie in the warm sand, many swim in the cool water. A few meters next to me is a large tower. The tower, lifeguard tower number one. On duty: CJ and Mitch, my best friends. Suddenly, I hear a scream from the water, "HELP!" a woman yells and drowns slowly. But before Mitch or CJ can run, I run, grab a rescue torpedo and plunge into the water. Just past a rock, I swim to the unconscious woman and pull her out of the water. I carry the young lady across the bridge to Mitch, who immediately takes her from me. Around me, a crowd of people is forming, everyone is applauding. I smile and go to the tower. I pull a red sweater over my wet swimsuit and watch the horizon. That was nothing, I always help as best as I can. Why? Because we're Baywatch.

While I go outside, I see Mitch and Stephanie talking to some hot playboy. Immediately I walk to them and meddle in the conversation."Hey, Mitch, who is High School Musical here?" I ask and get a laugh from him. But playboy looks at me rolling his eyes, "I'm Matt Brody, from the Olympics". He speaks so conceitedly as if he assumed that we knew him. I nod, "Ah, of course, Matt Brody."I really have no idea who that should be. "We still don't give a fuck," Mitch, Stephanie and I say at the same time. Brody looks at us wide-eyed but hides his confusion quickly. "Alright guys, if you need me, I'm on the beach, "he says, gives Mitch a light slap and starts walking away. I can't let him win.

"HEY BRODY!", I call and he looks at me. I stop in front of him, I feel like his eyes wandering along my long legs and hanging on my breasts and finally stop at my lips. I roll my eyes and fold my arms. "If you want to be here at Baywatch, watch out for what you say. And especially how you treat the others, "I hiss, but he just grins at me. "You know, you only talk to me because you like me," he whispers, but quickly gets acquainted with my fist. Groaning in pain, he holds his nose and looks at me angrily. "Be careful, Brody. If you do something shitty, you'll regret it, "I threaten, before running back to the beach. "Good shot (Y/N)", Mitch and I fistbump. I still think that Brody deserves it and then I run my round over the hot sand.

After some days, or maybe even weeks, something awful happens. A boat is burning down, there still people on board. Stephanie and CJ take a boat and set off while Mitch and I each take a jet ski. "Brody!", I call him and he jumps on the jet behind me. I drive off but feel him losing his grip and fall down. „Whoa!", he yells and looks at me. "Hurry up!" I say, but I can not resist a quick smile. "Can you wait for me ?!" Brody complains and somehow holds on to the jet. He tells me to go and that's what I do. He manages to hold onto me again and we drive out to the burning boat. "Oh, shit," Brody whispers, and I see Mitch telling me what to do. "You have to take the wheel now," I say, getting ready. "WHAT? No," Brody says. "Grab a hold under my arms and when I'm ready, I call 'now' and you take a right turn," I say quickly. He takes the wheel and after a short while, I give him the cue and quickly slide into the water.

After rescuing the ladies, CouncilmanRodriguez and Brody, we drive back ashore. I'm sitting in the lifeguard tower and watching the visitors. "(Y/N)?", Brody asks and quietly comes into the tower. Sighing, he sits down and puts his feet on my lap. I roll my eyes. "Tell me, are you crazy ?! You could have died," I yell at him. He lowers his eyes, he seems sorry. "If you had died out there, it would have been my fault, because I took you on the jet," angrily, I get up so that his feet fall off my lap. "And I would never forgive myself, "I say softly and turn around to go. He holds me by the arm and turns me around. "When I saw you saving the girls all alone, I wanted to help you," he murmured, holding my face in his hands.

"Mitch helped me", I say and look at him annoyed. He holds my face tighter. "I didn't know that, but I knew that if something happened to you, it would have been my fault because I didn't save you," he whispers, gazing repeatedly at my lips. He leans forward slowly and I close my eyes. But before his lips can touch mine, we hear someone clearing their throat. With wide eyes, we look at Mitch. "Good job (Y/N). McDreamy, you were terrible" he says with a wink.