Sounds like incest

Zac as: Teddy Sanders
You as: Teddy's love of his life
Backstory: The war between Mac, Kelly and Teddy is over. You finally get to meet the couple. 

"So, what's special about you?" Kelly asks me. "Except that you play the piano and are super intelligent," Mac adds. I shrug. Nothing is special about me. "In which sorority were you?" Mac wants to know. This conjures a smile on my face. "Oh, I wasn't in any sorority, I think that's special about me," I say with sparkling eyes. "You weren't in any sorority? Nothing? Nada? That's weird," Kelly says as Teddy walks in. "She's not weird just because she wasn't in a sorority," he mumbles, but I put a reassuring hand on his arm.

He sits next to me and puts an arm around me. "But ... she's not like you, no sorority, no parties, no drugs," Mac looks at me apologetically. "She wasn't in a sorority, that's right, she's a Delta Psi," Teddy hisses and shapes our symbol with his fingers. With big eyes, the couple looks at me. "A Delta Psi?" Kelly asks, and I nod. "She was in a fraternity? But ... what ?!" Mac looks at us confused. "You weren't a man, were you?", Kelly says shocked and looks at me. "No, but I've always been a Delta Psi, all the boys were my brothers, Pete is my real brother, so I had the connections and Teddy ... he's always been more than a brother," I tell them.

"Sounds like incest," Mac mumbles, but Teddy shakes his head. "But it's not. (Y/N) and I always liked each other ... loved each other ... we smoked our first joint together," Teddy says with a stupid grin on his face. I roll my eyes, "way too cheesy for me". He nudges me so that I fall off the couch. The floor catches me with a 'bang'. Laughing Teddy lies on the couch and holds his stomach in pain. "Fuck you, Teddy," I mumble, pulling myself back onto the couch. "No, I prefer to fuck you," he says with a grin. "Was that an offer, Sanders?" I ask boldly and sit on his lap. "Alright ... we'll go home Stella is waiting for us," Mac mutters embarrassed and walks out of the house with Kelly.

I sigh, „Do you think we would've become a couple if I were in a sorority?". But Teddy doesn't answer. He just sits there and keeps looking at me with shining eyes. „Teddy?" I ask but it looks like he doesn't hear me. I slightly pull his hair a groan escaping his mouth. „Teddy, are you listening?" I ask now annoyed. His hands find my hips, holding them tightly.

„Teddy you're scaring me-" I start but get silenced by his lips. Things get heated and his hands rip off my shirt. He starts sucking my sensitive skin on my neck, leaving hickeys and lovebites. „Teddy~" I moan, pulling his hair so that he looks at me. „You didn't answer my question," I say panting. „I don't know baby. But it's not important 'cause you are a delta psi and we're together," he whispers before sucking on my collarbone.