Or I'll castrate you

Zac as: Matt Brody
You as: Brody's girlfriend
Backstory: You and Brody are dating for a while, but no one knows it...Or knew it.

"Hey Mom," I say embarrassingly, looking nervously at my laptop screen. My mom looks at me with a serious look, her arms are crossed. "(Y/N), why?" she asks sternly, tensing her jaw. I've never seen mom like that before ... I'm scared. "Why is it said on TV that you're dating Matt Brody?" she asks and seems disappointed.

Oh man ... damn it. I sigh and stroke my hair. "Mom," I begin, but she interrupts me. "Why (Y/N)?" she asks, but I can not say anything. "He's not good at all, he's a sucker, he's a loser," my mom says and I look at her. Anger is reflected in my eyes, "How can you say that?" I spit out the words. "Oh (Y/N) please, he is a failure, he's kinda criminal. Honey, you deserve better," she tries to tell me, but I shake my head. Tears roll down my cheeks.

"But...Momma, I'm in love with a criminal!" I yell at her, but she just snorts. "Let me guess, this type of love isn't rational, it's physical," she mumbles but I can hear her. I glare at her, "I know he's a bad boy with a tainted heart, but all reason aside I just can't deny, I love the guy," I hiss but Mom just shakes her head.

"Mrs. (Y/L), I know I'm not perfect, I know I'm a failure, and I know I did not deserve your daughter, but I'll give your daughter the life she deserves," Brody says and sits next to me. Startled, I look at him, "Brody-", but he shows me to be quiet. My mom sighs and looks at Brody. "You damn well watch out for my daughter, or I'll castrate you," my mom threatens him and winks at me again before she hangs up.

Sighing, I look at Brody, he grins at me. "How can you grin, we're on TV," I say seriously, but he just shrugs. "Baby, we knew it would happen someday," he whispers, hugging me. Slowly I nod, he's right. "I love you," I confess and he looks at me wide-eyed. "Really?" he whisper-yells and I nod. He starts to smile, "I love you too," he says and hugs me again.

_____________

Hey guys, this is a short one, but the next ones will be longer. If you have requests, please contact me! I hope you guys like my one-shots ;)