I'm sorry about your bike

Zac as: Matt Brody
You as: Lifeguard from Baywatch
Backstory: You don't know Brody, but get to know him after a stressful talk with your mom.

Sighing, I am already driving past the parking lot for the third time. Still no parking. For four hours. And I really just want to go to the beach. But then I suddenly see it. A free place! Immediately I drive there, hoping that I can still go to the beach. But as I just want to drive into the gap, I brake sharply. There is an idiot with his motorcycle and reads totally relaxed a message on his phone. I think he's crazy! He should shit himself from the parking lot.

I want to stand there and finally go to the damn beach after a long talk with my mom about my job at Baywatch. I drive down the window, but he doesn't get it. "Hey, you bum, get off the parking lot!" I hiss at him and finally, he looks up from his cell phone. He raises an eyebrow, grins at me and looks back at his cell phone. Alright, enough that's! I get out of the car and slam the door angrily. With raised chin, I go to him and cross my arms. "Get your fucking bike out of here," I growl at him, but again he grins.

"Just find another parking lot, kitten," the asshole grins stupidly. I look around, "Are you stupid, there is no other parking lot". His grin disappears, his lips form a thin line. Oh oh. "Listen kitten, this is my place, I don't care that you wanted to park here," he mocks me stupidly. I roll my eyes, "Listen, you ass, I just want to go to the fucking beach, so take your fucking bike out of here before I do," I warn him, but he laughs. He shrugs, he thinks I'm not serious. Well, his problem. "You wanted it, dumbass," I say before I get into my car. Without hesitation, I approach him and he jumps aside. With full throttle, I drive against his motorcycle, so it breaks. I shrug, I don't care.

Surprisingly, my car is still ok, but his motorcycle is scrap. Well, he wanted it that way. I get out and go to the trunk. I open it and take out my bag. "You bitch," the guy yells at me. "I warned you," I shrug again. "You'll pay for that, you bitch," he yells at me, but I roll my eyes. The guy is totally crazy. Just when he wants to take my arm, I see Mitch walking along the beach. "HEY MITCH!" I call and he looks at me. He waves and immediately I run to him. "Hi (Y / N), why is Hot Wheels so angry?" Mitch looks at me with a small grin.

"His fucking motorcycle blocked a whole parking lot, so I've made room," I explain and hear Mitch laugh. I see the guy kicking my car tire. "Don't worry, I'll take care of your car," Mitch reassures me and I thank him. After that, I finally go to the beach.

***

The next day I stand in front of Mitch in the Tower. "What do you mean, I'll get another boss? You're the boss, who'll be my boss?" I ask in confusion as the door opens. The guy from yesterday is standing right in front of us, crossing his arms. "Did you get lost or why are you here motorcycle bitch?" I ask annoyed and roll my eyes. "(Y / N), this is your boss," Mitch explains, and I look at him open-mouthed.

Mitch raises his hands apologetically while Motorcycle Boy grins. "You can forget that," I say before storming out of the tower. "(Y / N)!" The guy calls and I stop immediately. I feel him standing behind me, I feel his warmth on my back, his warm breath on my neck. "This is going to be hell for you, kitten," he says and I can feel his soft lips on my neck. They leave goosebumps, a shiver runs down my spine. "I'm sorry about your bike," I whisper, but hear him laugh. "You'll be even sorrier after this week," he whispers, biting into my earlobe.

I suck in my breath, my lower lip trembles. "By the way, I'm Matt Brody," he says before he pushes me to the sea. I stop and hear him say, "My jet is back there, bring it ashore. Then you can clean it ". He shoves me into the shallow water. With my face, I pounce on the seabed, directly on a stone. I feel an incredible pain on my forehead. Breathing heavily, I reappear and immediately smell the metallic smell of my blood. With trembling fingers, I touch the cut and hiss in pain. I expect a laughing Brody, but he looks at me with wide eyes.

"Shit," he mumbles before lifting me up with his strong arms and carrying me to the Tower. "What happened, Brody?" Mitch asks and makes room for Brody to put me on the table. "She's ... I pushed her into the water and she hit her head," he explains with a sigh and strokes a strand of hair from my face. "You stop this kindergarten shit, all right? There is peace between you, "Mitch orders, and begins to cleanse my wound. My gaze drifts back to Brody, he looks at me apologetically.

After Mitch doctored my wound, he leaves me alone with Brody so we can talk. Sighing, Brody sits down on a chair and looks at me with his blue angel eyes. "I'm sorry, (Y / N)," he says quietly and seriously. I shrug, "That's alright. Somehow I deserved it ". With a forced smile, I get up, but he holds my arm. "Brody-" I whisper, but he pulls me over and puts his lips on mine. In perfect sync, our lips move. Breathing heavily, we part from each other, he puts his forehead to mine. "I just had to do that," he mumbles and I look at him. "I'm glad you did," I whisper back before leaving the tower and walking along the beach.