Did you already say the word?

Zac as:  Himself (in 2019)
You as: An actress from 'Avengers: Endgame'
Backstory: You played in 'The Greatest Showman' and 'Avengers: Endgame' and have an interview with Ellen!

With a smile on my face, I'm sitting in the chair across from Ellen. "So (Y/N) what's the name of the new movie you're in?" Ellen asks and looks at me curiously. I laugh, "Avengers: Endgame". The audience cheers and Ellen laughs. "So, who are you going to play? " she asks, and the Avengers logo appears on the screen behind us. Embarrassed I chew on the lip. I shrug, "Who knows". Ellen looks at me seriously, "Come on". I sigh, but grin, "Her name is Isabelle Strange". The audience whistles and cheers. "Strange? Coincidentally related to Stephen Strange?" she asks suspiciously. I nod and again the crowd rages. "Okay, another topic," she begins, but the crowd doesn't calm down. "People, calm down again," I say, and it gets quiet. "I heard you were scared by Hugh Jackman on set a while ago," she says, and a picture of me appears on the screen. I laugh, "Yeah I'm very easy to scare".

I take a sip of my tea and look at the picture. "That's from 'The Greatest Showman'", I notice and I put the cup down again. "How was working with Hugh and Zac?", Ellen asks and a picture of me from 'The Greatest Showman' can be seen. "Working with Hugh was a lot of fun, he's really cool and sings incredibly good!" I say enthusiastically. "And Zac?" Ellen asks again. Nervously I chew on my lip and shrug my shoulders. "Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to see him at least once, "I admit and sit back in the seat. The audience awed, everyone can see how disappointed I am. "I hope I'll see him sometime ... maybe at the Oscars or-" I begin, but something jumps out of the table-like box next to me.

Immediately I scream and hide behind my arms. My heart beats fast, I breathe heavily. But then I notice which idiot had scared me. He smiles at me and hugs me tight. "Hey (Y/N)," he says in a soft voice and sits down next to me. I look to him with wide eyes. my heart is still beating fast. "You're...Zac ... Efron," I say, fascinated. He laughs and nods. "So Zac and (Y/N), we're playing a game now," Ellen announces, taking a cell phone out of her pocket. "Team Pantomime, you know that right?" she asks and we nod.

It shows the first word 'roller coaster.' Shit. I trace the shape of the track while Zac runs stupidly through the room. "What the hell? Roller coaster?" She asks and we say yes, how did she guess that? After that, we both pretend to eat as much as we can. "All you can eat!" Ellen shouts and the next word appears 'Lap dance'... Oh no ... Immediately I push Zac onto the chair and start to dance. I rub my butt on Zac's lap so Ellen understands us. Laughing she says the word and now the last one appears. 'Make out session' Now Zac pulls me to him, he puts his lips on mine and kisses me gently.

But the kiss is getting hungry. I bury my hands in his hair, he puts his hands on my hips. Ellen has probably said the word four times but won't stop. I enjoy this too much. "Uh ... guys?" Ellen asks and the audience roars. Gasping, I break away from Zac. "Did you already say the word?" I ask and the audience laughs. "Yes, five times, but you and Zac just kept kissing," she explains and I blush. "Sorry," Zac mumbles and puts his arm around my shoulder. The audience cheers. "So ... did we win?" Zac asks and Ellen nods. She explains that she still wants to ask some questions and we agree.

"Zac, what was your favourite on-screen kiss?" she wants to know and the audience is calling different names. "Does the kiss with (Y/N) count?" he asks immediately. Again I blush, god that is embarrassing. "That's the answer," Ellen calls and looks at me. "Ok, a question to (Y / N): Have you ever had a crush on a co-star?" she questions, the audience is roaring. I can't say a word, I just nod. I mean, it's obvious, right? I, (Y/N) (L/N) have a crush on Zac Efron.