It's true, I need that!

Zac as: Himself (in 2017)
You as: Zac's girlfriend, an actress and a model
Backstory: You're a famous model who already did thousands of photoshoots. Zac supports you in everything you do.

Excited, I stand in front of the camera. I have a photo shoot, which is not a big problem. The photoshoot is for lingerie, which is not a problem. I'm just so nervous because my boyfriend Zac is four meters in front of me and constantly gives me seductive glances. Grinning, I shake my head and concentrate on the shoot.

"We will start, people. (Y/N), pose!" the photographer calls and starts to take pictures. After about four pictures, a colleague of the photographer comes in and looks at me. He gives me an irritated look and goes to the photographer. He whispers something in his ear and my photographer, Ryan, laughs. They both look at me and whisper.

Meanwhile, Zac comes to me and looks at me admiringly. "Why did you choose her?" Ryan asks and the colleague shrugs. "She is famous and can model," the colleague justifies himself and shows Ryan the pictures he has found on the internet. Ryan snorts and raises an eyebrow, "Why am I doing a photoshoot for sexy lingerie with a woman without breasts?".

After that it is quiet in the room, shocked I look at Ryan. How can he say that? I mean ... is he right? I feel Zac tense, I hear him breathe deeply. "That filthy bastard-" Zac mumbles and stomps to Ryan, but I can hold him by the arm. Angry, he turns to me. "It's ok Zac, just leave him alone," I say, holding back my tears.

He snorts contemptuously, "Nothing's alright, the bum has insulted my girlfriend. He'll pay for it- "he complains, but I take his hand. "It's ok Zac, let's just go home," I say softly and go to the locker room. I turn around and see Zac still fighting with himself, whether he should go to the photographer or not. "Please Zac," I say and he follows me to the locker room.

At home, we sit at our dining table, Zac cooked spaghetti Bolognese. He literally pounces on his food, but I just poke around in my food. I rest my head on my hand, my eyes are still red from crying. I hear Zac sigh, "Baby, Ryan lied". Slowly I nod, but I can not believe him. Zac puts his cutlery on his plate and gets up.

He kneels in front of me and I look at him. "He didn't have the right to say such nonsense about you. Because you are beautiful and perfect in my eyes. Please don't let anything else persuade you, because you are the most breathtaking woman I have ever seen in my whole life," he says, laying a hand on my cheek. I smile, "Thank you Zac. I love you, "I whisper and he whispers 'I love you' back. I hug him and he kisses my cheek.
*****
"Baby I have an interview, I'll be back in about three hours, I love you!" Zac shouts before closing the door behind him. Smiling, I sit on the couch and watch TV. There is some cooking show going on. Incidentally, I buy new clothes on the Internet for me and Zac. He just doesn't have time to buy things.

"I knew early on that I have small breasts. All the other girls in my class wore bras, but I did not need that, "a woman says on TV. Immediately I look up from the laptop. "I asked on the internet how I could change that and got breast augmentation," the woman tells the interviewer. Nervous, I chew on the lip, for some weeks I've wondered if the photographer was right.

I looked in the mirror all the time, in anger I even broke a mirror. What if Zac realizes he wants a woman with proper breasts? What if he wishes me to have normal breasts? Nervously I search on the Internet a page that enlightens me about breast augmentation. I quickly found a page and print it. Again and again, I read through the material and put the notes under one of my scripts so I can look at the notes again later.

"Baby I'm back home," Zac shouts and closes the door behind him. "I'll be right down there," I call back and run down the stairs. Zac is sitting on the couch with some papers in his hand, looking at me in shock. "What the hell is that?" He asks in a harsh voice. Nervously, I look at him, "What's that?". He snorts, "Why did you print out the information for breast augmentation?".

Angry, I chew on my lip and shake my head. He gets up, crumples the papers and throws them angrily through the living room. "Why?" He asks, walking up to me, his jaw taut. "Because my breasts are too small, my fucking god I look like a child!" I yell at him and cross my arms.

"Not that shit again (Y / N)," he growls, taking off his baseball cap. "IT'S TRUE! I NEED THAT, "I yell at him. "Oh yes, of course, why do your breasts have to be even bigger?!" he yells at me and points with one hand to my bust size. "ZAC IT IS MY DECISION AND IF I SAY THAT MY TITS ARE TOO SMALL, YOU'LL KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AND ACCEPT IT!" I snarl and accidentally knock over a vase.

"HOW CAN YOU BE THIS STUPID AND BELIEVE THE PHOTOGRAPHER ?!" Zac yells at me and grabs his baseball cap. Without another word he leaves our house, the door slams shut behind him. I flinch in fright, tears roll down my cheeks. Slowly I sink to the ground and bury my face in my hands.

******
Softly the door opens, on tiptoes, someone walks into the living room. "(Y/N)?" Zac whispers and kneels beside me. I've been sitting on the floor for four hours crying my shirt wet. He takes me in his arms and strokes my back reassuringly. Slowly, I calm down and look at my boyfriend. He sighs and strokes his hair.

"Baby, I love you more than anything and I support you in everything you do. But please do not make that mistake. You will regret it later. Because your breasts are perfect and I don't want you to think that you look like a child. Because damn you look just breathtaking. A young beautiful woman, with incredible talent. I will always love you, even if sometimes you don't love yourself," Zac says and hugs me again.

Sobbing, I hold on to my boyfriend. "Thank you, Zac and I believe you," I whisper, kissing his cheek. "I love you just the way you are, baby," he mumbles and kisses me lovingly.