OC

Name: Zero

Full name (only known to 3 people): Gol D. Zero

Official name: Queen of hearts Zero,
Vice Admiral Zero

Age: 26 (5 years older than Ace)

Parents: Puma D. Rouge, Gol D. Roger

Adoptive parents: Admiral Kuzan (Aokiji)

Powers: Haki, all 3 types, artificial devils fruit, wields a giant chainsaw and is very strong both with and without devils fruit powers.

Weakness: cats, her adoptive dad and her little brother.

A very careless person who doesn't really care for pirates as long as they don't hurt civilians, her dad approves.

Has a long history of friendship with Law. She basically adopted him as well as a ton of other men.

She has researched her father a lot and actually loves him very much, valuing his memories she still has of him, treasuring them. She still met him and was there when he was executed. Rayleigh, the only man next to family to know about her being his daughter had to stop her from running to her father. She wears a locket with a picture of the two of them in it and on the other half her mother with her baby brother around her neck all the time, hidden underneath her clothes.

A typical work outfit for her consists of an orange turtleneck with short sleeves and cut off just above her belli button, a pair of black and baby blue short shorts that look more like underwear, ripped fishnets and a pair of orange and black heavy boots and her marine coat.