Unbeknownst

He gently places her down onto her bed, climbing on top of her after sliding the metal arm off. "Wait.. That arm wasn't real?", she asks confused. He chuckles as her hands touch the heavily scarred skin like it could bite her. "Don't think too much." He places his lips onto hers and she immediately gives in and leans back. His fingers open the button and zipper of her jeans and pull them down in one swift motion. He takes off her bodysuit leaving her in pale pink panties with the word Lolita written across them. He takes a moment to take her in. Her tattooed breast where the skull covers her nipple. Her fathers Jolly Roger. She wasn't lying when she said it was on her breast. Her roses on her side look like they have healed already. He spreads her thighs using both hands. They are so soft that he has to lean down and let his lips touch them. A sigh leaves the womans mouth, her legs are thrown over his shoulders and rest on his back. Her toes curl at the sensation his lips wandering along her inner thighs give her. She just gives in to her bodies needs and a soft moan leaves her lips when his brush against her sensitive parts.
Kid on his part enjoys how easily she reacts to his touch maybe a bit too much. His fingers slide into her. She is tight. And slick with wetness he caused. Her eyes widen and a short muffled noise leaves her throat before she swallows it down, biting down onto her lower lip hard enough to overpower the pain even his fingers already cause her. She can take him. She wants to be able to take him. But right now she is not sure anymore about that being possible. At all. Still the pleasure he gives her is more than enough to make her wonder if this wasn't just a wet dream of hers.
Her hips buck and she bends as she reaches her height and releases herself. Smirking he pulls his fingers out of her and kicks off his boots. Quickly she realizes he made her cum so she would be more sensitive for him. What an ass..
She regrets giving into her needs when she sees his size. She was going to die. Today. But if that was the way she'd die she wouldn't regret it. And so she grabs him and pulls him down to her, looking into his hungry eyes. "Still so sure?" "Not really. But I'd rather die with no regrets.", she answers back with a small smirk before kissing him. The red headed male smirks, grabs her hips and lowers her down onto him, guiding her. Her tightness might just drive him insane. She tightens even more due to the pain. She bites her lip hard and forces herself to relax until he fills her completely, their hips grinding against each other.
He feels her relax slightly and looks at her. She really can take him? She might just be the first one to do so without crying in pain. And she is also the first virgin he has ever touched. Blood moves down her thighs. She didn't lie. He really is her first. Slowly he starts to move his hips and she arches her back, letting out a suppressed moan. He leans down to her face. One hand he pushes underneath her bottom to keep it lifted. The other hand grabs her short hair and he presses his lips against hers and catches her scream with his lips, muffling it into a full noise as he speeds up to the tempo he likes. Her hands reach for him and her nails dig into his back and spine. He never leaves her lips, his spare hand caressing her cheek and brushing away a few tears of pain and pleasure that escape her eyes. Both he and her come close to their finale and her body collapses as she cums. He does too. Surprisingly. Not even some very exclusive prostitudes that have a lot of experience make him cum. He cups her ass and squeezes it before pulling himself out. The woman is breathless. He stares at her naked form before him. Remembers her tongue piercing. Fuck. Again? She wouldn't be able to take him again. Not now at least. "Are you alright?" Her fingers ghost over his arm making his hardness even worse. Damn this woman. "You think you'll survive a second time?", he asks huskily. She chuckles. "I think you'll tear me apart if I do. I can barely feel my lower body and the pain is horrible... But.. I could just heal myself.", she mumbles. Then redeciding. In fascination he watches as she stands up and soon is able to walk straight. She slides onto his lap. "Guide me.", she asks him. He nods and pushes her down. That's right. She could always just heal herself. Why did he worry. Wait. He did worry?! Eustass Kid doesn't worry. He grabs her hips and moves her hard and fast. She bites her lip as she takes it all until he cums. Now she feels nothing but numbing pain and the ecstasy of the moment, of her orgasms. Softy she places a kiss on his lips, then one on his cheek before falling onto her bed again, silently cursing his size and her decision to make him her first. "What now?", she mumbles, looking at him. "I wouldn't mind repeating that. Every single day." "Oh well. Sounds fun. I'm in." "Remember. You are mine to take. No woman. No man. No nothing but me will touch you like this. Have I made myself clear?" "Its okay. You are way more possessive than appearances suggest."

A husky laugh leaves the red headed mans mouth. "Get used to it, lady." "Please.. Just call me by my name. Its Zero. Exactly as many letters... So no big change." He chuckles again, leans over to her bare form, kisses her again. "Get dressed. I should too." She nods, gets up and pulls on her panties and the body suit as well as instead of the skirt a pair of jeans. Her boots are replaced by a pair of heels and she brushes her hair, then looks over at him. Until now Kid had just enjoyed the show. Admittedly... This woman was indeed exquisite. "Come here.", he tells her. He places his lips onto her neck and creates a deep red and blue lovebite. "Mine." "Should I get your jolly roger tattooed next? So you won't have to do this?", she asks. He chuckles. "Sounds like a plan. Is your other ex a tattoo artist too?" "Nah. She is a chef.", Zero chuckles, places a kiss on his lips, casually wrapping her arms around his neck. "...for the marines.", she completes her sentence. He kisses her and pulls her onto his lap. "If you weren't dressed again already I would have fucked you so hard you'd cry.", he growls. "Didn't I already?", Zero asks back and a grin spreads over his face. A slap onto her ass is delivered. "Ouch.", she mumbles.