Prologue

She faced Kid face on. Her dark black eyes boring into his pale orbs.
"Does she have a death wish? He is a pirate!"
So? She was once a member of the world government, resigning first to be a vizeadmiral and then completely, now only occasionally taking trips with her perverted adoptive father, Kuzan.
His men grin as they look at the, even though taller than average, woman, yet she was still shorter than every single one of them.
"Shut the fuck up."
Her eyes are cold and calculated.
She then coats her entire body in armature Haki, her skin turning as black as her hair. Even her eyes black out. She looks like a shadow by then.
"O only one person can do that. The Queen of Hearts."
"Yes. It must be her! Didn't she retire early?"
Suddenly a man starts clapping. Immediately the dark haki fades away and without taking her eyes off of Kid she grins. "Law. How good to see you." "You too. I heard you resigned. First World Government, then Vizeadmiral and now civilian... How peculiar." "They pissed on my knee one too many times and told me its raining. Not my problem anymore.. They can see how to handle their shit themselves. I slept through most of the meetings anyways." She shrugs, then stares the red head dead in the eyes.
"Let's meet again and fight. I'd like to see that devils fruit of yours in action.", she grins suddenly, making the mans jaw drop. She turns to face Law, how he hates that bastard, and embraces him.
"You've become thinner. You are unhealthy doctor." "I am perfectly healthy, Mother.", the idiot remarks with strong sarcasm. "Oh fuck off. I just told you to not piss on my leg and tell me its raining! Now did you eat already?" "No I didn't." "Then let's go." She grabs his hand and drags him off, a small grin taking over that motherfuckers features.
"Where are we going?" "There is a great 3 star restaurant around here and you have to try the steak it's delicious." "Mom?"
"Hm?"
"Will you pay?"
"Sure.~ as long as you eat the whole thing I'll pay."
"Making a woman pay his meal.", Kid grumbles. How low.