[4] Tatooine Trouble

Your P.O.V

Once Aleshia and I finally arrived to Tatooine she led me aways from the spot the fighters were last reported in. We flew low and once there was a clearing, we landed.

I hopped out of my ship after I had opened the hatch. Aleshia was already out of her ship and walking over to me. "We've got quite a walk you know. You've got everything?" She asked. I nodded and double checker my holster along with my pouch I was carrying, full of food and water for a week.

We began walking to the designated spot, as it was shown on a holographic map Aleshia brought. We trek a few miles before we reach the designated spot. We look around, seeing things that looked like a campground. "They were here." I say as we look around. "Or still are." Aleshia whispers.

We quietly scout the camp for a short while. I watch as Aleshia climbs a hill, over the edge was a tall drop, a good 4 stories at least. I turn around and I check more carefully around until I hear clicks from where Aleshia is. I turn around and I see her snapping her fingers at me to get my attention. She motions me over and I climb up the hill and look over it.

Imperial Storm troopers were lined up, next to them was an Imperial shuttle. "They're looking for them too." Aleshia says and I nod. "What should we do?" I ask and she looks at me. "Stay quiet, and keep looking. We have to find them before they do." She points to them.

"Why would they want two soilders?" I ask and Aleshia looks at me. "They must be cornered, Y/N even the littlest slip of info on where the rebels are located could be a big comeback for the Imperials." She explains as we duck behind the hill.

"If we can get out of here with the soldiers that will be the last chance of the Imperials being able to set any attacks on us." Aleshia says and my heart fills with hope. "We have to find them." I say getting up and going down the hill.

"There has to be something here. Something that points us in the direction of them." I say as I carefully examine the campground. I then look at one of the rocks and see markings on it. "Aleshia!" I whisper/yell and she quietly rushes over. I hand her the rock and she narrows her eyes at it. "Coordinates." She says and she then pulls out her holigraphic map.

She types in the coordinates and she looks at me. "This way." She says and she starts walking, I follow her as she tucks the rock in her pouch bag. After awhile of walking she says "We're getting close." we begin to jog, we are then led to a large cave.

"Definitely a hiding place." I say as we walk in. "Stand still or I'll shoot!" We hear a voice from inside the cave. Aleshia and I both freeze. "Wh-Who are you?!" The frantic voice asks and I speak up, "We're from the Resistance, we got your distress call." I say and as I narrow my eyes I see the figure lower their weapon.

"Tessa, we're saved." The voice says, two figures run up to us. Male and female. "I'm Brent and this is Tessa." Brent says and we smile. "I'm Y/N and this is Aleshia." I say and we all shake hands.

"We don't have much time. Before we left that campground you two had stayed at Imperials weren't far behind." Aleshia explains and both the soldiers nod. We begin to run back to our X-wings. We silently run through the canyon, careful to not be spotted by possible imperials.

"They should be just up ahead-" Aleshia begins but she is then cut off by two large 'booms' in the distance. We all slow down and eventually come to a hault. It felt as if my heart dropped. "We're trapped here." I whisper and Aleshia shakes her head. "I-I'll get through to Princess Organa some how." Aleshia says as she pulls out her communicator. "Aleshia! You can't, the Imperials will track us if you do." I say in a paranoid voice.

"Y/N We have to try, I'll send out a signal for help for one minute every 3 hours okay, then they don't have long to track us. After I send the signal we need to move but stick close by." She explains and I sigh and nod.

She presses a button on her communicator and it gives out small 'pings'. After a minute she turns it off. Aleshia motions us to follow her so we do, we hide behind large rocks. I notice how we're getting closer to where our ships were just at a higher elevation. Once we get to a safe place and a spot where we can view our ships I peer down.

Nothing but ashes of the ships were left behind. Imperial troopers stood there armed as they looked around. We all looked at one another worryingly. "Put your hands up and don't move." We suddenly heard an Imperial trooper says suddenly. My breath hitched and I did as I was ordered to.

Aleshia and I looked at one another terrified. We were then cuffed and stripped of our weapons. I then hear Aleshia's breath hitch and I see an Imperial trooper take the communicater away from Aleshia and crush it. 'This can't be happening.' I think to myself as we are escorted down the hill into the canyon. We pass our destroyed ships with our heads low. A man that seems to be of higher athority walks up to the troopers that have us cuffed.

"Nice work troopers, escort them to the shuttle and we will be on our way. Leave no trace of their being here." He says in a very proper manner. Just before we reached their shuttle a large ship comes from the sky. It seems very familiar and as I search my mind for an answer I realize what it is.

"The Millennium Falcon." I whisper