[10] The Loss

All I could hear was loud ringing and faint screams. I lifted my head, the last bit of Imperials were there. The Imploder had done it's job by taking out the majority of the Storm Troopers. I signalled to get up and continue fighting. While the rest of the Storm Troopers were caught off gaurd I imagined it would be a good idea to finish the job.

After we took out the rest of the Storm Troopers we cheered. We all celebrated as we thought we were in the clear for take off.

Boy were we wrong. When the smoke cleared we then saw more masses of Storm Troopers "Oh no.." I breathed out. Everyone looked in the direction I was looking in. I commed to Leia and nearly shouted. "How close are you to being done?" I asked frantically. "80%. Why? What's going on out there?" She asked and I watched the large masses of Storm Troopers. "There's too many of them Leia, how quickly can you get everyone aboard?" I ask.

Leia sighs, "Give me 10 minutes, the only one's left are the healthy rebels but I don't want to cause too much of a panic." I gulp "It better be a fast 10 minutes." I say and I put my com-link away. "Set up the traps boys. Stay hidden but keep them away from the base." I order. They nod and we split off to set up trip mines, as well as foot traps.

"I hope this works." I sigh as I whisper while setting a trip mine up. After we set up as many traps as we could the other specialists and I hid, our uniforms helping us blend in.

Then a sudden explosion went off, we knew it was a trip mine. We peeked from our hiding spots to be astonished by the masses of Storm Troopers that had seemingly come so close so fast.

"Fire!" I yelled and we all began to blast the Storm Troopers. Some were blown up by the trip mines while others were shot by I or one of the other specialists.

"They're is too many of them!" One of the specialists said. "Hang in there-" I began but I was cut off by someone darting out from behind us in all black clothing. Suddenly a green beam of light appeared. After a few moments I realized and recognized the blonde Jedi.

Luke. I thought as I watched him swing his lightsaber skillfully. He was taking out much more Storm Troopers than we all could combined. We continued to shoot until I heard static from my com. Then Leia's voice erupted from the device.

"Y/N! Are you there?!" I quickly snatched the com, "Leia! Status update?!" I shout into the com.

"We are ready to leave the planet! Retreat!" And with that last word I yelled out, "Fall back!" The men took a few last shots before they ran like hell was on their heels.

Luke was still defending us and I yelled "Luke!" He turned around as he was deflecting blasts.

He began to slowly back away from the battle. I shot at the storm troopers closest to him and he retreated.

We ran to the bunker, in front of it was a giant transport ship. Luke ran up the ramp and I was the last until I heard a familiar cry for help.

I turn around to see Aleshia being held captive by a storm trooper. "Aleshia!" I yell. I was then grabbed and pulled into the ship as the ramp closed.

"No! No! Aleshia!" I cried out as I was dragged into the ship by rebels. Luke jogged over to me. At this point the rebels holding me back had to make me sit on the ground because I was resisting so much.

"Y/N! Y/N! Calm down!" Luke yelled as he was now detaining me instead of the rebels.

I stopped screaming, I could only hear ringing. My eyes flicked to Luke's bright blue ones.

I felt his grip loosen on me. As I looked around to see the attention I had attracted I relaxed. I looked back at Luke. He was as well looking around.

"Everyone. Leave. Now." He said sternly. Everyone did as ordered and left, I then let out a hefty sigh.

"Y/N what happened?" He asked. His hands rested on my shoulders as he was sitting with me on the ground.

I still felt so dazed and confused, this isn't real my brain kept telling me but the stinging pain in my heart told me otherwise.

"Aleshia... They have her Luke." I said and my voice cracked. Tears began to brim my eyes and he gave me a sympathetic and sorrowful look.

He then wrapped his arms around me. "We'll get her back Y/N. I'll do it myself if I have to." He whispered.

I choked out a sob as I hugged him back. "Luke I don't want Aleshia to-" I couldn't say the last word. It pained me too much to even think of the word.

"Y/N she will live. We will save her you hear me?" He says pulling away and looking me in the eyes.

I gulped, trying to get that stinging lump out of my throat. I nodded as I felt hot tears roll down my cheeks.

"We'll save her." I whispered back.

[Timeskip: 3 hours later. Location: Secret rebel hanger on Yavin]

"Luke that's too risky. For one person?" I heard Leia say. I was hiding just outside of the room Luke and his sister were talking in.

"Leia, I did it for you. Aleshia means a lot to Y/N and we aren't about making rebels expendable and you know that." Luke says firmly.

I hear Leia sigh, "Luke we don't even know where she'd be. If we did... if we knew where she was.. It's dangerous. She might even be on.." I heard a pause. Then a beep and the door I was standing next to closed.

What're they hiding?

My Last Hope (Luke Skywalker X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara