Chapter 6 - Shock and Recovery

After the Battle of Hogwarts Harry spent a lot of his time in mourning. Not just for those who had died in the battle but also for those who had lost their lives whilst Voldemort had still been in power and to those who had sacrificed themselves in an attempt to stop Voldemort. Even though he was devastated Harry wasted no time in asking his girlfriend Ginny to marry him. As there was no evil being in power he din't see any reason to delay his happiness. Ginny readily accepted and they were married in a small ceremony with only their closest friends and family present. Shortly after they got married Ginny became pregnant and nine months later gave birth to triplets: James Albus Potter, Sirius Alastor Potter and Remus Frederick Potter. He was still close to McGonagall and it was worth naming his triplets after the marauders even if it was only to see the look on her face and the mutter of "Oh no, not again". Not long after that Ginny fell pregnant again and gave birth to a girl, Lily Luna Potter. 

Harry and Ron were both Aurors, despite getting no NEWTs. Hermione was a Ministry worker and set to become the next Minister for Magic after Kingsley. Ginny was a professional Quidditch player like she had always hoped to be.

Ron and Hermione were also recently married with a son named Sam Arthur Weasley. 

Harry still cared for Teddy Remus Lupin as he was his godfather and was slowly but surely recovering from the losses that he faced in his youth.

~~~~~~~~

A/N - I know that it's short but the next chapter won't make sense without it. The next chapter will be longer I promise.

Vote, comment

~ Emma482