Chapter 13 - Taken

It was a normal day for Ginny Potter.

At least, it was until the black-robed man showed up at her doorway. 

She had woken up as usual, ate and said goodbye to Harry as he went to work. She then went to Lily and James' because it was their turn to babysit the kids. After dropping the kids off she went to training for her quidditch team.

It was a long day at training and it was hard work but the team had a game against their rivals and they really wanted to win so they were putting in extra training hours but Ginny knew that it would pay off. 

She was relaxing at home before she went to pick up the kids when the hooded man knocked on the doorway but before she could pull out her wand she was knocked out cold on the doorstep t9 he home and she was being shoved into a muggle van.

***

It was a normal day for Hermione Weasley.

At least, it was until the black-robed man showed up at her doorway.

She woke up, ate breakfast, sent Ron to drop the kids off and headed out for work at the ministry.

It would have been a long and boring day at the ministry if she had been a normal ministry worker. But Hermione was not a normal ministry worker. Hermione loved her job so for her her day was interesting and full of opportunities. 

But then a man cloaked in black robes walked up behind her when she was looking for her keys in her bag (she and Ron had a muggle and a wizard lock on their house so that they were extremely secure) and punched and kicked her until she was passed out on the ground.

Although she didn't overly like this man for kidnapping her but she had to say that he was smart because if he had just shown up in her doorstep and had tried to start a duel it wouldn't have ended well for him. 

***

It was a normal day for Lily Potter. 

At least, it was until a black-robed man shoved a sock over her head in an alleyway.

She had just left James with the kids as it was their turn to babysit them and had walked out to get some snacks when a man in black robes kicked her feet so she landed on the ground when he then proceeded to shove a bag over her head. 

***

It was a normal day for James Potter.

At least, it was until the black-robed man kidnapped both the children he was looking after and himself.

After Lily had left him to get some snacks he put the kids in the living room while he went to the toilet. He was meant to be gone for five minutes. Five minutes. It didn't exactly work out.

On the way to the bathroom a man kicked him out form behind the shelf and knocked him out. He was the hauled into the van where all the others were being kept. 

***

It was a normal day for the children of the Potters, the Lupins and the Weasleys.

At least, it was until the black-robed man stunned them in the living room. 

They had been dropped of at various times to Lily and James Potter's house like they had every day for some reason or other (the house they went to varied) and after Lily had gone to get snacks James went to the toilet. Not long after he went they heard a thump from the corridor. They thought nothing of it.

Some of the older ones were starting to wonder where James was when a black robed man burst into the room and stunned all of them before they could say "Who are you?"

***

It was a bad day for Harry, Ron, Tonks, Remus and Sirius.

They had all just left work to find mysterious letters in their houses which told them that all of their friends and family had been taken away.

A few owls later, they all met in the square to discuss what they would do next because, they absolutely had to find a way to get their loved ones back. And they weren't going to stop until they did. 

***

It was a good day for the black-robed man. 

He had accomplished his mission and kidnapped all those he meant to take. 

~~~~~~~

A/N ~ again I'm sorry I was busy this week and completely forgot that I needed to update this.

Sorry I haven't proof read this because I'm really tired and I finished this today so sorry. Please feel free to comment where I have made a mistake so I can fix it. I may get round to proof reading this later this week but I can make no promises.

Thank you for over 350 reads!!! You guys know how much this means to me. 

More fun in the next few chapters!

I read so many books this week it was awesome. I'm also in holiday and it's great and I'm having loads of fun. 

I'm in America next week (I'm flying over the Atlantic bc I'm English) and I don't know if they'll have WiFi (I really hope they do bc I can't use my data there) and I'll see if I update next week or on Monday the week after so sorry.

But that's enough of my ramblings that I'm sure no one reads but it's nice to get them off my chest.

Again thanks you for all of the reads and votes. Please don't forget to vote and comment it means the world to me that you guys enjoy my random writings that i honestly thought when I first published this that no one would read and like so it means the world. Honestly. 

Thank you again!!!

~ Emma482 x