Three Years Old

Just so you know what you're getting yourself in to: the main character in this story is a lesbian.

 Due to the fact that this is the third story in a trilogy (and that the characters are long past the point where I control them) I have found myself writing a book which could arguably be put under a genre very popular here on Wattpad known as “girlxgirl”. When I decided a long time ago that I would write this book I didn’t even realise or put much thought into the fact that Beth is a lesbian. It was only when I started writing it that I realised what this meant. Now I’m not saying I have a problem with this, or I wouldn’t have written this story, I am simply telling you that this is the case. 

However, I do not think this is a girlxgirl story. This is simply a story in which the main character happens to be a lesbian. The point of the story is not that she is a lesbian, but of course I cannot avoid there being a few girl on girl moments. As with my other stories, due to the fact that I am young and inexperienced, there will not be any scenes that get much more heated than kissing. Nevertheless if you are one of those people who can’t stand to read anything with any lesbian action, I respect your opinion (though I strongly disagree with it) and this is your chance to leave.

As in life, in this story there are people who are straight, and people who are not. 

Here is one who is not.