006

∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
a week later

__"Noelani, you really talk to Zion every day now." I nodded again after she has said that same sentence more than four times. "If you don't finesse us two tickets plus VIP from that man."

I took my phone back. "What happened to you not wanting to meet them."

She looked at me and shrugged. "I had a change in heart."

"Man I don't know how to ask him for tickets to a show that's tomorrow," I said scrolling through the old direct messages.

"I don't either but did you see Rudy's post?" She said sitting back in the couch. I nodded and looked up from my phone back at the tv. "Brandon fucking commented on her post. She made a whole youtube video on it, it got over 300k views."

"Jocelyn, you are telling me this because?" I said wanting her to get to her point.

She sat back up. "You get 100 views every time you post, imagine if you make a youtube video about Zion direct messaging you and how you got him to like and comment on your pictures, you'd be out here." She said with a lot of hand movements.

I laughed and she looked at me confused. "Are you serious?" her face was straight so I stopped laughing. "I'm not doing that, commenting on a post and direct messaging someone are two different things." I got up and went to the kitchen. "Everyone will think me and Zion are together when we all know I want Edwin."

She got up and followed behind grabbing some 'frosted flakes' and milk. "See I see what you are talking about but listen I want tickets and I want your channel to blow up."

"I'm not using Zion." I said getting a cup for water.

"It's not using i'm it's more like help." I looked at her and we both laughed. "Okay don't ask but I bet Rudy got some tickets and trying to take my man." She said shoving a spoon full of 'frosted flakes' in her mouth.

I walked back to the couch and grabbed the remote. "Even if we got tickets we wouldn't have anything to wear. It would be last minute." I said clicking through channels.

"You act like you don't know how to put outfits together." Jocelyn said sitting back next to me on the couch grabbing the remote from my hand.

"Hey, I was trying to find a movie."

She ate more of her cereal. "Nah danny phantom is on."

I scuffed. "I don't want to watch this bullshit." I said crossing my arms. "Can we at least watch spongebob on the regular nickelodeon?"

"Don't ever disrespect Danny like that."

I pushed her almost knocking her cereal out her lap. I gasped in shock then I laughed. She glared at me.

∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧NEW APARTMENT TOUR∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧

(living room)