046

∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
amused by him

___"I just have to wash my hair, put on a little makeup and get dress. I can do this by myself." I told myself looking at my closet. "Fuck, what do I wear?" I groaned and forced myself off my bed.

I was frustrated that my best friend wasn't here to help me. It's just becoming a little different every since Austin came into her life. She's happy and i'm happy for her but I need her. Ugh. Whatever.

I picked my phone and turned on my speaker. I really wanted to listen to this new ep prettymuch just put out. I texted Zion asking what I should wear for this date and he said look casual. I asked him where we were going and he would not tell me what an asshole. Grabbing my clothes and turning up the speaker to full volume. I danced to the bathroom placing all my clothes on the sink and turning on the shower. I'm proud of them all of their songs always hit different.

I got out the shower and checked my phone and Zion said he'd be here in a hour which was enough time. I think. I quickly grabbed my defuser and defused my hair dry. After that I put my clothes and started on my makeup. I went a little light. I didn't want to go overboard but I did want to impress Zion. I was nervous. I don't know why because we already established that we liked eachother but this is different.

I finished by the time the last song came one 'one shot' that shit made me tear up a little bit. It hit me a little too different. I styled my hair in a quick puff.

The door bell rang and I quickly wiped my tear and turned of my speaker. I walked over to the door with everything. My phone in my hand and a brown bag. I opened it up and smiled at Zion. "Hey." I said to him softly.

"Hey, you look amazing." He said bringing me into a quick hug.

"Thanks, it's really nothing."

He grabbed my hand as I locked the door and we walked. "No, stop because you look good." He said pulling me towards a car.

I hoped in and the passager seat and he got in the drovers seat and started driving. It was quiet for a good minute and I don't know why but I was just so nervous that I started biting my nails. "So, where are we going?"

He looked over at me with a quick glanced and smirked. "A secret but we are going to have fun." He grabbed my hand once again preventing me from biting my nails on the hand. "You actually bite your nails." He chuckled.

"Yes, i'm just so nervous Caleb." I said honestly but playfully so he wouldn't really take me so serious.

"Don't be, just look at this as a friendly hang out. Not friendly though more like best friends. Or maybe not like bestie mor-"

I giggled. "Caleb I get it oh my gosh."

"Sorry, as you can see i'm nervous too." I nodded to his response. He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb and I couldn't help but smile. Noelani get it together be yourself.

"Music. Let's play some music." I grabbed my phone and pulled away from his hand. He frowned when I pulled away and put my phone on the aux. I played '4u' because it's one of my favorites and I regrabbed his hand in mine.

He smiled and started singing the lyrics. "Is this your favorite song on the ep?"

"Yes, as of right now but this will be the second time I have listened to it so it might change. But phase will forever be it because of your last verse." I said to him.