066

∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
what's new

___Getting up everyday has gotten easier. Recently I have been hanging with the boys a lot. They heard my story and they care a lot about me. Austin and Jocelyn aren't a thing anymore and as much as I hate Jocelyn I feel bad for how her and Austin broke up. Not my story to tell but it wasn't pleasant.

I've been working with Prettymuch on projects. I mange their youtube channel. Meaning I edit and record their videos to post. It's fun editing it's definitely something I like to do. You know how Kian and Jc have Anderson, well i'm Anderson to prettymuch. Whatever they ask for I edit in. I get paid so I don't mind.

I moved out and moved on with my life. Without Jocelyn I have learned more about myself and the people i'm around. Which is not many considering the boys are all I got down here.

Me and Zion took a break from one another because of my whole situation. I thought it'll be better if I stayed away from him for a while. We ended it after bumping into eachother at a party. Yes, a party.

Zion is coming over today to just hang with me because I really do miss him. I haven't seen his new blond hair in person. It came as a shock but I like it a lot almost too much that I might can't keep my hands to myself today.

I heard a knock at the door. I got up off the couch to answer it. "Hey," he said with a smile and boxes of pizza.

"Hey," I said stepping aside for him to walk in. "Just place the pizza right there," I said pointing to the white table in the dinning room.

"It's really nice to see you and hear you boss me around," Zion placed the pizza on the table and then turned to me.

"Yeah, it's nice to see you and watch you do what I tell you," I smiled. He pulled me close to the warmth of his body and touched my face gliding his thumb across my cheek. "I've missed you Noelani. You know that."

I nodded and put my arms around his waist. "I'm sorry about the break," I hummed.

He shook his head and brought my head up so I could look him in the eye. "It's alright, you needed time,"

"I'm just happy your here as my boyfriend and not my boyfriend I told I needed space but I come over and record you and act like nothing is ha-" Zion kissed me. I closed my eyes as he pulled away and guided his thumb across my lips. "I really needed that," He nodded and pulled away from me just to miss the warmth of him.

"Me too, now let's eat mama, so I can eat you later," I rolled my eyes playfully and took a seat.

He opened up the pizza and we started digging in. "Thanks for getting this,"

"No problem. So how are you doing today,"

"I'm alright actually,"

"You heard from Jocelyn?" He said seriously.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "No, why should I? She has Rudy."

He nodded, "Yes but you are her bes-"

"I used to be. Besides I have you and a new friend that's going with me to your concert and she's actually a female." I smiled.