076

∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
the beginning and end of something great

___I was afraid of what would come when I saw Jocelyn again after months. We been friends for years and I won't allow myself to be sad or hurt with out actually facing the main problem...which is myself. The only way I can face myself if I start with the person who has been there for me from the beginning.

Getting up was the easy part. The hard part was walking to the place I haven't been in since me and Jocelyn stopped being friends. When I got there she was already sitting where we first met prettymuch and I couldn't help but to smile at the thought. I tapped her on the shoulder and she got up and smiled. It was silent when we sat down. She had my pasta sitting there already. I missed her. "So, what's up?" Jocelyn says breaking the silence.

"Why did you tell Edwin that I couldn't make a decision? Why would you even bring that whole thing up?" I ask.

"I wanted you to pick. I knew you would pick Zion anyways."

"But that was supposed to be between me and you."

"I know and i'm sorry."

"Why would you tell them about my mother?"

"I was jealous of you. All the attention you were getting from the guys I thought if I told them you wouldn't get all the attention you do. You got to have a decision between Zion and Edwin and all I had was Rudy and Austin. Even then we were falling off."

"You didn't just have Rudy you had me too. You ditched me for Rudy and I was your bestfriend for years. You had no reason to be jealous of me. If you had a problem you should have told me. That's why we started living together so that we can always have someone."

"I know Noelani." She wipes her tear.

"Don't cry because your going to make me cry." I say wiping my tear.

"I shouldn't have told them about your mother that wasn't my place. I'm sorry for making you choose like that."

"It's okay. So what now?"

"Friends?"

"Friends." I got up. "Now get up and give me a hug."

She got up and smiled and gave me a hug. A long hug. "So I can come back to the apartment?"

I laughed and nodded. "Please come back." She laughed. We broke apart and sat back down. "Now tell me about Austin."

"Bitch. We broke up because he said I changed and I understand I did. He has a new girl now but say I won't go mess with Nick."

"Still the same to me." I laughed. "Don't do that, that's like guy code or something."

"Tell Nick that he started the flirting." She laughed.

"I missed you."

"I missed you too."

After talking for so long we decided to walk to the prettymuch house. We linked arms and walked in and saw everyone chilling playing games. They looked at us shocked. "We are friends again." I screamed.

Zion jumps up and hugs me after me and Jocelyn unlinked arms. He whispers in my ear. "How are you feeling now?"

"Better." I whisper back and I felt him smile.

He let me go and Edwin walked over and hugged me. "How are you Noelani?" He asks me.

"Better." I smiled.

a week later...

Me and Zion are walking on the beach. He decided to take me on a date before he went on tour tomorrow. "How is it living with Jocelyn again?" He asks me.

"It's fun. We catched up a lot and I missed her."

"I know you did."

"But Nick and her tho."

He laughed and pushed me slightly. "Very unexpected. When Austin gave them the red light he jumped on it real quick."

"Yes but that's Jocelyn for you."

"I'm just happy we are all now okay. I love you Noelani."

I stopped and faced him. "I love you too." I put my arms around him and kissed him. He kissed me back and deepened the kiss. I pulled apart. "I'm going to miss you Zion."

"I'm going to miss you too." I stepped on his toe by an accident. "Damn my toe Noe."

"Sorry." I laughed. "Ew move your toes are so ugly." I pushed him.

"We aren't going back to this."

I lift my foot up and splashed him with water. "Shut up." I laughed running.

"Noe!" He yelled chasing me.

If you told me I would be with Zion Kuwonu I would have laughed at you. I wouldn't have thought I would fall in love the real him and him being my protector. From our ups and downs and my downs. I'm going to miss him when he leaves but when he comes back it's over.

Zion took me home and I walked in and saw Jocelyn eating cereal. "Hey." I say sitting next to her on the couch. "What we watching."

"Danny phantom." She answers.

"God damn."

"You still hating on our king?"

"No i'm hating on the fact that you are still having cereal and don't eat pasta." She bumped me and laughed. I took the remote.

"Hey don't you dare turn."