056

∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
my first

___Waking up with the thought of losing your best friend to another is sad. I've never been this apart from her for this long before. All she does is hang with Rudy and Austin. She parties and forgets she even knows I exist. It's okay though i'll lose my party virginity and let loose tonight.

I got up from my bed and headed to my kitchen to eat something. My phone keeps blowing up every since I posted. I did end up texting Zion and he didn't want me to go unless I go with him. He was jealous of Chris. He should be less worried about him and more worried about how this is going to work. Every since Edwin joined my live all I can think about is him and how I probably hurt him.

The door bell rang and my suspicions of who it could be rang also. I opened it to see not only Jocelyn but also you guessed it Rudy. "You are going to your first party today and you didn't care to tell me." Jocelyn said walking in with Rudy.

I closed the door and walked over to our couch. "Zion told you didn't he." I said and she nodded going through the refrigerator. "Why are you even worried about that."

"Because I could never even get you to party with me, but now I can go and we can party together." She said finally pulling something out of the freezer and sharing it with Rudy. I just looked at her and rolled my eyes. I got up off the couch and headed to my room. "Where are you going?"

"To go get dress. I promised to be ready on time and out the door to help Chris." I said after closing my door. I sighed, yes I lied about the helping Chris part only because if I said that she wouldn't want to come so early. She already irritating me with her and Rudy's presents that I just had to lie. I sat on my bed glaring at my closet. "Well here goes nothing."

I picked out an outfit and put it on. I texted Zion to let him know I was ready. Zion didn't really want to go and he didn't understand why all of sudden it was important to go, but he didn't ask questions and just wanted to be there with me.

I walked out of my room and see that Jocelyn and Rudy have vanished. Guess they didn't care to tell me they were heading out. I brushed the feeling of losing my best friend off and sat on the couch waiting for Zion to get here. I scrolled through instagram and watch people's insta stories. I was bored by everyone's life, especially mine.

"This party better be worth it." I told myself before hearing the door bell ring. I walked over and opened it and smiled at the sight. "Hi Zion." I hugged him and let him in.

"Hey, you know the party doesn't start till 4 o'clock and i'm here at 2. What's up?" He said making himself comfortable on the couch.

I walked over and sat next to him. "I didn't want to be alone. Jocelyn has Rudy to go places with and I have been in this house by myself for who knows how long really. I just want to be with someone." I said getting comfortable also.

He hummed and sat his hand on my face and it made my breath hitch. He touched my curl and looked at it then back at me. "Well next time ask to hang earlier instead of telling me we have to go." He said and I looked down. "If you ever need me Noe just let me know and i'll come running or driving." He chuckled at his joke and I couldn't help but to laugh too.

"If there's a next time, I will call and let you know." I touched his hand and he kind of jumped but soon relaxed. It's like we are both afraid of eachother but we just don't know why. "Now let's go to the park so I can take pictures. I look too good to be sitting here wasting the suns time." I said jumping up and pulling his arm so he can get up.