016

∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧REAL LIFE∘★∙✧∘★∙✧∘★∙✧
concert night

___"yay the uber is finally here." I said walking to it and Jocelyn following behind. "James right?"

The uber man nodded and we got in. "Noelani what do these comments mean?" She showed me the comment zion said under my post. The car pulled off.

I shrugged. "To be honest I don't know." Jocelyn shrugged too and laughed. "I told Zion if he doesn't want me to go let me know."

"Did you actually say that or you did the thing you do 'if someone tells me not to I wont'." She said with air quotes.

"What I said was 'if someone stops me i won't go'."

She looked at me. "Bitch that's what i said." I shrugged again. "Does he like you? no the real question is do you like him?"

I laughed. "I don't like him."

"Then why you tell him 'if someone stops me i won't go'."

I started thinking, why did i say that? "I guess just to make him feel better." I said back.

"So he does like you?"

I just sat there. "I don't know. I mean at first he was hyping me and edwin up but then he started getting upset when I said i'll go."

"We here." The uber said pulling to the venue.

We said thanks and got out the uber. We walked together to the early admission line. Jocelyn talked to me more about how Zion likes me and how I should not go on that date with Edwin tomorrow. I rolled my eyes. An instructor came out and told us how this meet and greet was going to work. I wasn't too excited considering I met them before.

As we walk in the venue to wait for the boys to walk out many fans ran up to me and jocelyn.

"omg what are you doing in this line?"

"Are you dating Zion or Edwin?"

"How are you with Zion but your in this line with us?"

"You and Austin are sooo cute. How did y'all meet?"

"Have you kissed Austin yet?"

"How long have you been dating Austin."

I smiled at all this attention. "Whoa guys we aren't dating them and we are in the line cause we are fans just like y'all." I said and Jocelyn nodded at my response.

It started getting really loud from all the questions they continued to ask making a crowd around us. It was getting kinda hectic which caused security to walk over to the middle to break things up. They all backed up and Prettymuch walked out. Everyone started chatting up while me and Jocelyn just stared at eachother.

My ultimate fan experience was not the way i expected it to go. I didn't expect all these fan girls to drown me in questions. I should've though because I would've asked those same questions to anyone who anywhere near prettymuch. But me and Jocelyn just shrugged it off and continue to move down in the line.