Chapter 22

Max Dixon's POV

We woke up early the next morning and set to work on making this place out home. The plan was for Glenn, Maggie, T, Rick, and Dad to go inside the back gate and clear it out while the rest of us stab them through the fence.

We get in position before Rick opens the fence and they head in closing the fence behind them. They killed the closest walkers before going in further to where we couldn't see them. After a few minutes they came back into our sight.

Then they headed inside. We all stayed silent as we waited for them to come back out. After about 5 minutes Glenn ans Maggke came out saying it was all clear. They lead is inside and down a hall as we came into a room labeled cellblock C.

"What do you think?"Rick asks as we walk in. "Home sweet home."Glenn says as he heads into a cell. "For the time being."Rick says. "It's secure?" Carol asks. "This cellblock is."Rick states. "What about the rest of the prison?"Hershal asks.

"In the morning we'll find the cafeteria and infirmary."Rick says. "We sleep in the cells?"Beth asks. "I found keys on some guards. Daryl has a set, too."Rick says. "I ain't sleeping in no cage. I'll take the perch."Dad states causing me to chuckle.

I then turn to Carl as everyone starts to claim their cells. "Come on, cowboy, let's go find a clean one."I say. Carl nods as we look at the cells soon claiming one upstairs at the far right. We head in and look around.

"I call top bunk."Carl says throwing his stuff up on it. "Hey, no fair. I wanted top bunk."I whine causing Carl to laugh. "You get bottom. I claimed the top."He states. "But you're the bottom in our relationship."I say as Carl's face than heats up.

"Yeah, so it's my turn to be top."He says. I chuckle at his silliness. "I missed you."I say as I hug him. "I missed you too."He says hugging back. "Oh, I got something of yours. Stay here."He says as he quickly runs out of the room. I sit down on the bottom bunk as I wait for Carl.

He soon comes back in carrying my bag. "You left this in the car before we had to leave."He explains as he hands it to me. I take it and open it and checking inside. My extra arrows were still in it along with the picture of Dad, Merle and Me. I smile at it before placing it back in my bag.

I set my bag down before pulling Carl onto the bottom bunk. I hover over him before leaning in and kissing him. He wraps his arms around my neck as he kisses back. I then lick his bottom lip asking for entrance. He parts his lips and I slide my tongue in and explore every inch of his mouth.

I pull away and start to kiss along his jaw line and to his neck. Then I started to suck on his neck causing him to moan. I smirk as I continue to suck on different spots leaving small hickeyss. Carl kept on moaning as I did so. We we're then rudly interrupted by Glenn.

"Use protection!"Glenn yells as I pull away from Carl before yelling back.
"Do you have any I can use?"I ask. "Max!"Carl yells at me as his face heats up  "Yeah, I got some, but you need to get your lovers consent first! He doesn't sound to happy!"Glenn yells causing me to chuckle.

"Be right back handsome."I say as I jump out of bed and out of the cell heading towards Glenn. I walk down the stairs as I see the whole group standing there smirking at me while Glenn's holding out a condom. I get to the bottom of the stairs just as Carl comes running down them and grabs me causing me to stop. I look down at him as he glares at me.

"What's wrong, babe?"I ask innocently. "You know exactly what's wrong, Max."Carl says as he continues to glare at me. "Oh, did you want to grab the condom?"I ask as I hear snickering behind me. Carl then let's go of me and walks up to Glenn. Was he actually taking the condom?

But what he did next was unexpected. He kicked Glenn right in the balls! Glenn groans as he falls down to his knees and clutches his balls. "That's for trying to give Max a condom."Carl says before turning towards me. I back up a few steps as Carl walks towards me. "Hey now, let's not do anything rash. I was only joking."I say trying to calm Carl down. "Joke or not I'm still gonna kick you."Carl growls as he walks closer.

I then quickly turn around and run up the stairs with Carl right on my tail. "Run, Max, run!"Glenn yells after me. I run down the hall when I see that there is nowhere else to go and Carl was catching up. I turn around and look at him as he gets closer. There was no escape. I was trapped.

"Carl, please don't kick me. I'm sorry. I won't ever do this again."I say as I try to get out of this. "Promise?"Carl asks as he steps closer.
"Promise."I assure. Carl nods before hugging me. I hug back thinking it was over when I felt a sharp pain in my balls. Carl had tricked me. "Why??"I cry out as I fall down clutching my balls.

Carl smirks before turning around and walking away. "That's my, boy."Rick cheers as him and Lori laugh. "Max, you're suppose to be smarter than that."Dad complains. "He outsmarted me dad!"I whine as I slowly stand up. Carl had went back downstairs and was now standing next to his mom.

"Well, be smarter. You're a Dixon. Not a Rhee, so don't act like one."Dad says. "Hey, I'm a Rhee."Glenn complains. "Exactly."Dad says as Glenn glares at him. "I haven't even been in prison for 1 hour and I've already been kicked in the balls. What's next. Are they gonna get cut off?"I question as I walk downstairs. "If you keep on talking like you were they just might."Carl threatens. "Okay, okay. I'll behave just dont hurt my balls." I say in surrender.

"Okay, how about we stop talking about balls."Rick says causing us to go silent. Then Rick, T, Glenn, and Dad go into the other room to talk while Carl and I go back to our cell. Carl was still upset so I sat down and pulled him down with me.

"Look, I'm sorry about what I said. I was only joking. We're gonna take this relationship at your speed since you're younger. Okay? I love you."I say. "I love you too."Carl says as he hugs me. This place was gonna be our home. We just had to make it work.