2

Lewis- Lana. Don't ignore me.
He said angrily.

Then I felt the shift in my stomach again. Here it comes. Bam. The anger hormone monster is back. I picked up a knife and threw it.

I was surprised. I ignored knowing it was going to miss him. Not even a cut. I continued to clean my guns and knife.

Lewis- stop being so immature
He yelled

I hate when he yells at me. I flinched. Luke sat beside me and rubbed my back to reassure me. He knows I hate being yelled at.

Liam- WHY THE HELL DID YOU EVEN ASK MY SISTER TO BE YOUR MAFIA QUEEN IF YOU CANT EVEN TREAT HER LIKE A FUCKING QUEEN. YOU DONT EVEN TREAT HER LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND.
He yelled

I continued to look down and play with my knives.

Lewis- MAYBE IF SHE WASNT SO IMMATURE THIS WOULDNT HAPPEN.
he yelled back

Liam- ITS THE HORMONES YOUR JACKASS
He yelled back

Lewis- ITS NOT. ITS LANA
he yelled back.

I got up and Luke stood close in case it got out of control.

Me- YOU ONLY ASKED ME TO BE YOUR MAFIA QUEEN BECAUSE IM PREGANT
I screamed

Luke threw me over his shoulder and walked away from the mess. He's a strong boy for a 13 year old. He sat me down. My feet hit the cold cement smooth floor. I looked around.

The shooting range. He handed me a gun and motioned to the targets. I started shooting and slowly the anger faded away. He threw me a different gun. I took it apart and put it back together. Loaded it. Then shot at the targets.

My family was now watching. Lewis also here. Luke threw me another gun. I took it apart. Put it back together. Loaded it. Cocked it. Then shot all the targets. Now my anger is gone. Now the crying hormones want to come.

I'm done. Seriously. Luke walked over to me and hugged me. I hugged back. He knows how to calm me down. As do my other siblings.

We pulled away and walked away. I went to one of my favorite places. The roof. I like to look at the sky. I laid down. Soon Lewis's figure laid beside me. I scooted over not wanting to be near him.

I did love him. Maybe? I might love him? I don't even know. I'm so hormonal my pregnant brain won't work. Don't ask questions.

I could tell he was taken back when I moved. He moved closer to me and grabbed my hand. I took my hand back. I don't want him to touch me. He only wanted me as mafia queen because I'm pregnant.

Soon I was looking into Lewis's beautiful green eyes. He was hovering above me.

Lewis- I'm sorry. Okay. I'm sorry.
He said frustrated.

Then I broke. I feel like I can't do anything right. I started crying. He got off of top of me and pulled me into his chest trying to calm me down.

Lewis- hey. Shush. I'm sorry. It's okay.
He whispered calmly

Me- I feel like I can't do anything right
I cried

He looked at me confused. His grip tightened.

Lewis- what do you mean. Your doing great.

Me- you always seem angry and frustrated with me.
I cried

I began to cry harder. His grip tightened on me and he was trying to calm me down.

Lewis- its just been a stressful month baby.
He whispered

I wasn't crying as hard but I was still crying.

Lewis- please stop crying. It makes me upset.
He whispered hurt

I slowly calmed down in his arms.

Me- so...you don't hate me
I whispered

Lewis- why would you ever think that Lana. I love you so god damn much. I'm just scared of becoming a father. I'm scared of someone hurting you. I'm scared. I didn't ask you to be mafia queen because your pregnant. I asked you because you are my mafia queen.

I nodded my head. He stood up with me in his arms and soon we were back inside.

Lewis- lets get you ready. Eh.

I nodded. He took my hand and led me though the house out the door and to his house.