6

Everyone was in the living room. I smiled. Leo and Leah looked to be cleaned up. They ran to me and hugged me. I hugged them back.

Leo looked up at me. Everyone else is watching.

Leo- and it's not your fault we are hurt.

Me- i could have done more to keep you guys protected. It is my fault.

Leah- he hurt you too.

Lewis- LANA
He boomed.

Everyone looked at me.

Me- well. I didn't want to talk about what happened yet. I need time. Its to much. Either that or he thinks I was taken again.

Lucas- he hasn't slept one bit since you were taken

Me- I know.

Luna- what did they do to you

Me- nothing.

Leah- liar.

Me- I don't want to talk about.
I sighed.

Liam- don't push her. If she doesn't want to talk about it. She doesn't want to.

Luke got up and ran to me. He hugged me and I hugged back.

Luke- I missed you so god damn much.

Me- missed you too. Now control your curse words. My twins developed ears and can hear.

He chuckled and nodded. He sat down while Lilly and Logan both jumped up to hug me. I hugged them back and they sat down while Liam and ava hugged me. Ava had a baby bump. I hit Liam in the head and he started whining.

Me- you got my little Ava pregnant.

Ava let out a laugh.

Ava- that noticeable.

I nodded. Liam was no under control. Until I hit him in the head again.

Liam- damn it women. What are you trying to do. Kill my brain

Me and Ava chuckled

Liam- it's not like it's a one person job. It's two. It's Ava's too.

Ava- but you didn't use a condemn.

Liam- do you not want to be pregnant

Ava- I do. It just means I can't do jack shit now.

I chuckled. I looked at her and she nodded. I punched Liam in the arm and he fell groaning. Clutching his arm. Everyone shook there heads in amusement.

Me- gosh. That hurt me worse than you
I feigned hurt

Everyone laughed. Liam glared up at me and got up. He lifted his shirt sleeve to reveal a black, Purple, yellow, blue, and green bruise.

Me- damnnnn.

Everyone laughed at Liam.

Dad- I missed you Lana.

I walked over to him and gave him a side hug.

Me- missed you too. Now I better go before the beast stomps his happy little butt down here

Everyone laughed but nodded. I walked out of the room to the stairs and went up them. I opened my bedroom door and saw Lewis sitting in the corner of my room. Rocking himself.

Me- Lewis
I said softly

I shut the door and locked it. He looked up. His eyes red and puffy. He jumped up and ran to me and hugged me.

Lewis- I thought they took you again
He cried

I hugged him back.

Me- they won't ever get me again. Understand.

He nodded. I led him to the bed and got in on my side. He got in on his. He moved himself were our legs are entangle. His arm is draped over my waist while his other hand is holding mine. He moved closer ignoring my stomach and laid his head on my chest.

Slowly his breathing evened out. Slowly I went to sleep.