3

Lewis's POV
I handed Lana her dress. She looked a little...out of it.

Me- Lana. What's going on.

Lana- I...don't think...I don't think I can do this.

Me- Lana. Yes you can. Your a strong, brave, smart women. So stop saying you can't do it. Because you can.

She nodded. She took off her shirt and pants. She doesn't even care if she is butt naked in front of me anymore. She's use to it. She was left in her black lingerie.

There's no baby bump yet. She slipped into the dress and I came up behind her and zipped it.

Me- you look beautiful

She smiled and kissed my cheek. I groaned playfully and encircled her small waist with my large arms. I pulled her into me and kissed her passionately. She kissed back and then she pulled away to finish getting ready. I was already dressed.

She was finished and she looked stunning. Drop dead gorgeous. Amazing.

Me- Lana... you look absolutely stunning.

She turned away and blushed. I chuckled lightly and walked over to her small figure. I put my index finger under her chin and turned her head towards me.

Me- you know...you look cute when you blush.

She rolled her eyes playfully. Then it went back to nervous.

Me- baby, you have nothing... nothing at all to worry about.

Lana- I know. It's not that. It's...

Me- it's what babe
I asked worried

She turned her head away from me. I pushed her against the wall. Not roughly but firmly.

Me- Lana. What is it?
I asked sternly.

She looked back at me.

Lana- I went to an OB appointment... and found out the genders.

Me- that's great. Girl or a boy.

Lana- genders. 

Genders. Gender. Genders. Genders. Oh. Ohh. Ohhhhhh. There's more than one.

Me- there's more than one baby.
I asked shocked

Lana- yeah. Why are you shocked. Your the one that did it.

Me- hey. You were in on it too
I defended playfully

She chuckled and nodded

Me- so. What is it.
I asked excited

Lana- a girl and a boy.

Me- twins.
I whispered

She nodded. I could see the worry on her face. I crashed my lips into hers and placed my hands on her hips while her arms were loosely wrapped around my neck. I pulled away and placed my forehead against hers.

Me- my Mafia Queen
I whispered

Lana- and my Mafia King
She whispered

I smiled as she was already.

Me- I'm sorry about earlier.

I hated the way I treated her. I regret it. Yelling at her. Being angry and frustrated with her for no reason. It's stupid.

Lana- stop apologizing. It's fine babe.

I smiled and pecked her lips. She smiled showing her perfect rows of pearly whites. I grabbed her hand and we walked out of my room.

We walked down the stairs to the ballroom and we got to the top of the stairs in the ballroom. Everyone went silent.

I took a glance at Lana and she is taking this extremely well. Not a ounce of nervousness is etched on her face. I saw an unfamiliar face. Lana apparently saw what I saw because she almost grabbed her gun.

Me- We are here today for our mafia queen. Lana Ice

As soon as I said that. The unfamiliar person pulled a gun out and went to shoot Lana but soon they were dead. I looked at Lana who was putting her gun back in the holder hidden under her dress.

Me- well then

Some of my gang members chuckled. Colten and Noah stepped up.

Colten- our Mafia Queen is a strong, brave, smart, unique, serious, helpful, and caring women. She would be a great queen as she would help the gang in anyway possible. Even if it meant her life. She is willing to take a risk to protect us all.

I was quite surprised Colten could do that. Noah is just an announcer. If he wants he can say a few words.

Noah- Lana, would be a great Mafia Queen. She would want what is best for the gang. She would always make sure that we were protected. She will make sure that we are all strong and prepared for the worst. She would be willing to teach tactics of training.

He paused. The crowd was silent.

Noah- I have an announcement. The Mafia Queen and Mafia King are expecting.

The crowd broke into cheers. They were silenced by Colten and Noah.

Noah- they are having twins. One boy and one girl.

The crowd cheered louder. Lana and I walked down the stairs and once we reached the bottom her brothers pulled her into a hug. My dad slung his arm over my shoulder

Dad- good job son. You got yourself an amazing Mafia Queen.

Me- I know. Don't I.

He nodded. He saw the food and ran to the table as did lee. Those two are something else.