7

Lana's POV
I woke up and Lewis was still asleep on my chest. I played with his brown hair. He stirred a little before waking up. I rubbed his arm on a soothing manner.

Lewis slowly looked up at me.

Lewis- how long was I out.

I looked at the clock. We went to sleep at seven pm yesterday and it's twelve in the after noon sooo...17 hours.

Me- seven teen hours.

Lewis- what

Me- I was for about fifteen. Then I started playing with your hair.

He chuckled and repositioned himself.

Lewis- god I missed you.

Me- I missed you too Lew.

Lewis- please tell me what they did to you. So I can try and help you. Your not acting the same.

I was trying to act the same but I guess I'm not. I sat up and leaned against the head board. He propped himself on his elbow staring at me.

Me- the first month was nothing. But mental pain. I had to watch through a camera that was on live...Leo and Leah being tortured. There screams still echo throughout my head. Then the mental pain went on four months after that. After my first month there they started with the physical stuff. They would beat the shit out of my face but still. The third month was whipping.

Lewis was angry. He wrapped his arms around me to hold me. I let him.

Lewis- where?

I was confused

Lewis- where did they whip you.
He asked angrily.

Me- my back.

Lewis looked at me. His face showing anger as well as his eyes but in his eyes they wanted to see the marks. I nodded and got up. I pulled off the shirt.  He was behind me.

He traced over them lightly with his finger. I closed my eyes and looked down. After that I was spun around and looking into his green eyes.

Lewis- i am beyond pissed with them. I hate that you had to go through that. I'm so fucking sorry I didn't find you sooner. It's my fault. If I-

I shushed him by putting my index finger on his lips. He nodded and I retrieved my finger.

Me- it's not your fault. It's no ones fault except there's. So stop apologizing. Let's forget about it. Sure I'm going to be a little different but I will bring myself back. With the help of all of you. Alright.

Lewis-okay

He placed his forehead on mine and we looked into each other's eyes.
End of POV