8

3 long months later

Lana's POV
It's been three months. I can pop at any minute. I'm back to my normal self. Well mentally. And physically. Besides the scars on my back. But, whatevs.

I walked down stairs with my nine month pregnant self. The twins are super healthy. I walked to the office. Right, I moved in with Lewis.

I shut the door and sat down at my desk and started working. Lewis is helping train some of the gang members. I can't even be in the gym. So I came here.

Also, I'm not suppose to be in the office. I took all of Lewis's files and finished them within an hour and started to put them in one of the many file cabinets. I organized the file cabinets and sat down. My phone rang and I answered it.

Me- hello.

Guy- hello. I'm the gang leader of Roo Gang, we would like to place a shipment.

Me- alright. When.

Guy- this Friday. We want two boxes of snow

Me- that be one mil

Guy- alright. Bye

Me- bye.

I hung up and cheered to myself in my head. I opened the computer and typed away. I put in the shipment on Friday. The amount. And the price.

Lewis walked in sweaty. With no shirt on. He looks sexy. I looked away so he didn't think I stared to long. I looked back at his face. He was giving me the look of why I am in the office.

I smiled innocently.

Me- we have a deal on Friday with the Roo Gang at midnight, for two boxes of snow, and we earn one million.

He looked at me surprised

Me- I've done gang stuff before so don't be surprised. Oh, your files are finished and put in the cabinet.

He looked at his desk then at me and he walked over to me and pulled me up.

Lewis- thank you, but you need to go get some rest.

Me- I can pop at any moment and I'm bored out of my mind and don't need naps. I'm alright. So. I'll go organize the weapon room.

I kissed his cheek and walked out. He has been acting off this month. Whenever he is on the laptop he shuts it, whenever he is talking with someone they start to fake laugh when I am near, then my own family knows but won't tell me.

I wasn't actually going to the weapon room. I like to go to the attic. To sit. It's cleaned up thanks to me. Lucas took my old room at my dads house. He lives there. They have a guest room they they turned into mine and Lewis. Then they have a nursery for my twins.

I got in the pretty empty attic and sat down by the window. To think.

Maybe he cheated on me? He wouldn't do that. Would he. I am so con- you got to be kidding me.

I got up and walked downstairs to the nursery and grabbed the diaper bag and walked to the office where he shut his computer quickly.

I went to say something, but nothing came out. I'm too hurt to even speak to him because he is hiding something.

Lewis- what is it babe.