slap !

"Everyone was really worried about you," Lucas smiled at his friend as they walked into school
"I was fine," Max laughed "We just got lost."
"Still, you could've been hurt Max.." His expression turned sad, The redhead gently punched his shoulder "It won't happen again."
Lucas smiled once again as a girl with short black hair ran up to the two "Is it really true you slept with Elle's boyfriend?" she said excitedly
"What? No!" Max exclaimed in shock "Why?"
"That's just what everyone is saying! You two left together, going into the woods to finally be alone in the pouring rain! So romantic!" She smiled before walking back away, Lucas gave Maxine a cold look and walked passed her following the girl with the short hair "Lucas! Wait! Don't Leave!"

When Max got to class all eyes were on her, especially Elle's. She could feel her dark eyes piercing through her like sharp knives, Mike wasn't there which made her more nervous. As the class began the staring slowly started to die down but the whispering began to get louder.
"Anybody wanna share what they're whispering about? Because clearly it's so important."
Mr. Clarke crossed his arms angrily, a shiver went down Max's spine as she heard Elle's voice
"Only the fact that Max Mayfield is a boyfriend stealing, Ugly looking Slut!" She yelled
The younger girl turned around and slapped Elle across the face leaving a harsh red mark.
The brown haired girl grabbed Max's shoulder and began pushing her back, Mr. Clarke ran over pushing them apart, Will grabbed Maxs hand and pulled her out of the classroom

"Holy shit! that was so awesome Max!"
"I can't believe i just did that.." She looked shocked but also empowered, the two laughed as they ran out of the school, "By-By the way.."
Max said through pants "Nothing happened between me and Mike, all we did was talk."
"Max its okay, i know that, and everybody with a decent brain does too, I promise." Will put his arms up to give the taller girl a hug,
"God I'm so suspended." They laughed

Max was sent to the principals office and told she would receive five Sunday detentions and not a suspension because of her perfect records but Elle would be suspended for a whole week, Max couldn't have been happier, but she needed to make things right with Mike. "Hey Billy,"
The freckled girl said smiling as she walked into the kitchen "What do you want?" He asked
"Nothing, I'm just gonna go to a friends house."
"Yeah right, I'm in charge." He laughed and flicked her on the forehead, she frowned heavily
"Plus your grounded idiot." He laughed again and she crossed her arms "Fine, I don't care."
She stormed into her room and opened the window, she grabbed her rain coat and back pack and climbed out, she couldn't afford to mess up again.