breakup !

Today was the day, the day that Mike was finally going to break up with Elle. He took a deep breath and did up one more button on his polo before grabbing his old back pack, leaving the house. He had wanted this day to come for a long time, he had just never really gotten the courage. But now he would have to, he was in love with Max, and that just wasn't fair. The tall boy took a deep breath before walking into the schools back field, where he had told Elle to come and meet him. Elle smiled and jogged over to her boyfriend, she gave him a big hug and leaned her face in to kiss him, but he quickly pulled his head back. Elle cocked her head in confusion "Whats wrong baby?"
"Elle. We have to talk, okay?" He gulped

After finding a bench for both of them to sit on, Mike began to explain everything going on,
"I can't be with you anymore, it's just not right. It's really nothing personal, I've just lost feelings, and we can still be friends of course! It's just, I've found someone new, I'm sorry Elle."
The brown haired girl raised her hand, she slapped Mike right across the face leaving a red hand print. He whimpered loudly bringing his hand up to the mark, hissing at the sting,
"Ehat the fuck is wrong with you? are you-"
Micheal was silenced by Elle's lips on his, she quickly began to straddle him and he pushed her off, shocked the she would do such a thing. She fell back onto the grass "You'll regret this,"
She growled lowly and walked off, Mike was shocked of course, but also not to surprised.

The tall boy made his way back inside to be greeted by Will, "How'd it go?" He spoke calmly
"She slapped me and then tried to make out with me, so I don't think she took it that well,"
Mike chuckled a bit and Will smiled, the two went their separate ways to their separate classes and the day went on. Everyone was reminded in science of the project they had due, Max shot Mike a little look and he nodded. Lunch came shortly after that and the party all sat at there usual table, but Elle was nowhere.
"I'm really happy for you guys," Lucas smiled, he might've had a little crush on Max, but that was besides the point. He was really being genuine,
"Yeah, just make sure you stay chill on the PDA,"
Dustin chuckled, Max stuck out her tongue teasingly and after that little announcement they began to speak about their usual topics.

Soon the day was over and Max was at the Wheeler household working on their planet diagram. Maxine swirled her brush around in burgundy paint, she was painting mars,
"Y'know why I asked you to do the hotter planets?" Mike smirked a bit, making the red haired girl look up in confusion at him,
"Because your hot." He chuckled, she rolled her eyes and flicked some red paint at him "Hey!"
The paint landed on his cheeks, and thankfully not his clothes. Mike sprayed some back at her,
Max giggled and then continued painting on the styarophom ball, letting her mind trail off. The two early teenagers hadn't exactly decided what they were yet, so Max just kind of assumed they were dating as he broke up with his girlfriend for her. She looked up to the dark haired boy and just smiled, she leaned in slowly letting their lips connect once again. Mike brought one hand up locking his fingers with the waves of her red hair. Everything seemed like it would all have a happy ending, like the most perfect fairytale he had ever heard of. But it wasn't, Elle was angry, and seeking revenge.

((this is actual fucking shit but
i needed to post soz))