fight !

Mike quickly made his way up to Max's bedroom, still afraid of Billy downstairs. He pressed his ear to the door first, but heard nothing on the other end. He knocked of course, but got no answer, so he placed his hand on the knob and slowly pushed the door open. He looked down at Max who very quickly jumped up from her bed, wiping her eyes as quickly as she possible could,
"What the hell are you doing Mike?!"
"Shit Max, were you...were you crying?"
"No! I would never cry over you idiot.." She crossed her arms as he put down his backpack by the door, beginning to step closer, but she was still upset, mad at him, Elle, and herself.
"Please listen to me, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened, I just didn't know what to say."
"Oh please, don't think you can fool me with that. If you didn't like me you should've just said so..and not mess with me like that." She continued to glare at him, but all he could do was admire her beautiful but angry features,
"What?! Max no, no no no. I do like you!"
He walked up to her, grabbing her wrists tightly,
"Yeah? Well you certainly don't act like it Mike." She pulled her arms away quickly, sadness turning into more anger as she scoffed at him.

Mike knew what he should've done, he should've told Elle to leave and that she wasn't in the party with them anymore. But he was scared of her, and absolutely refused to it admit to anyone. he thought it was quite pathetic,
"Oh what, you're speechless now? Just get out, I can't deal with your shit right now." Max rolled her eyes, Mike looked up at her in disbelief,
"Max we have to talk about this, seriously-"
"What is there to talk about?! Please just leave.."
Mike reached his hand out, pulling her face to look at his, her eyes screamed for him not to leave but the rest of her face said otherwise. He felt his own sense of stupid anger take over.
"God! Call me back when you're done being such a child about this!" He grabbed his bag,
"Excuse me?! I'm not the one being a child about this, you could've handled this and you know it!" She rolled her eyes, and crossed her arms, Mike scoffed at her annoyance taking over his voice, as he stormed out of her bedroom in an angry haze, not thinking clearly. "Whatever Max,".

Max flopped back onto her bed, screaming dramatically into her pillow. She refused to be 'the bigger person' and let this all go, she would wait for him to come to her. It's not really like she had any friends she could vent to, all of her friends were guys and knew Mike all to well. She decided to get out some of her anger, pulling on her red sweater before walking outside with her skateboard in hand. It was getting darker out, but she didn't care. She road up and down the streets doing tricks to try and distract herself from all that was going on. It did make her feel better in the end, of course she fell off a few times and knew she'd have bruises the next day. Yet, she made her way back inside her home and went to bed, glad the day was finally over and done with.

The next day was a long awaited saturday, Mike hadn't slept much the past night as he was up being angry, then sad, and then back to angry. He refused to admit he was stubborn, because he was just that stubborn. Mike knew he was more at fault for his squabble with Max, but he would rather be mad then feel guilty. The young boy slowly got up from his bed and went downstairs to find nobody home and a note on the fridge from his mother, he sighed and barely gazed over it. Walking back upstairs, Mike began to feel his anger fade and turn into regret for being so mean last night. He'd never try and purposely hurt Max's feelings, he cared for her and truly thought she was amazing. Mike decided he'd try to talk to Max once again, but he'd need help. So he was going to call Will and ask him, to ask Max, to meet him at the arcade. However when the girl arrived all she'd be faced with would be Mike instead of Will. He knew that she'd be pretty angry and try and storm out, but he had to try.