First Day of School

UGHHHH THAT SHMIIILE!!! IT IS PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE TO BE THIS DAMN CUTE!

Turned out waking up early for school was a nightmare for Louis and Harry instead of the soon-to-be schoolboy. It was 6 AM and the family still had an hour to sleep in peace. But Liam had different plans. He woke up, jumping like an excited puppy, and ran to his parents' room.

He jumped directly onto Harry's stomach and started shaking him the best his tiny hands could manage.

-Wake up! Wake up! Late fo' school! Papa! Wake up! - He exclaimed. He couldn't wait anymore. He was going to school. With Charlie. And Zaynie.

-Hey, love. - Harry smiled at him, his voice deep and sleepy. He checked the clock, making sure they didn't miss the alarm. - Baby, we still have an hour. Let's get you back to sleep.

-Noooo. Papa, I no wanna sleep. Wanna go t' school! - Liam protested (No! Jimmy Protested 😂), his voice too loud for 6 AM.

-Ok, ok. Not so loud, kiddo. Too early. If you don't want to sleep, then let's go get ready.

-Yaaay! - Liam chanted, throwing his hands up.

-You two! Lemme sleep! - Louis grumbled, his head smashed into the pillow.

-Wake up, lazy bones! This is your son too, - Harry reminded, pushing him a bit.

-Till the afternoon he is yours. - Louis answered, refusing to leave the bed.

-Let's go have a yummy breakfast without this sleeping beauty, - Harry rolled his eyes.

Liam pouted, but hugged Louis and ran to the kitchen. Harry chuckled and followed him.

- Someone is really excited. You happy about today? - He asked, adding some milk to Liam's Fruit Loops.

- Yesss! I happy t' go school with Cha'lie and Zaynie. - Liam answered, crinkles near his eyes and his small teeth shining.

- You will have so much fun there, pup. You will love it. They will teach you to read, to draw, to write and all that stuff. And you and Charlie can do your homework together to enjoy it even more. - Harry said, placing Liam's cereal in front of him and taking a sip of his coffee.

After breakfast, Harry helped him to get ready, packed his lunchbox and they even had enough time for watching cartoons. They both were ready when Louis had his Red Carpet entrance into the living room.

- Here I am, my boys! Shall we start? - He said, rubbing his hands together.

- Actually, we were ready forty minutes ago, but if you don't wanna come in your sweatpants, you can most definitely start getting ready.

Harry called Liam, who was in his room. Soon, the shy and cheerful boy walked down the stairs.

- Well, well, well. - Louis said, turning around to face him.

 - Louis said, turning around to face him