I Will Always Return

Marty McFly has reunited with his family hours ago and now it was Liam's turn. When Zac noticed the Styles-Tomlinson house, he shook the boy that hadn't moved his head from Charlie's shoulder during the ride. Liam whined and pulled the soft blanket closer.

"Li, wake up. We're here." He whispered.

"Let him sleep, bud. I'll get him inside." Chris told him and parked the car.

     He walked out of the driver's seat and waited for the others to exit the car. Liam got into a more comfortable position, hiding in Charlie's hoodie.

"Such a sleepy pup." Chris chuckled and pulled him out of the backseat, wrapping the boy's legs around his waist.

     The Hemsworth family walked to the front door with Liam snuggled in his uncle's arms, and Tom rang the bell.

     They heard footsteps and a few seconds later the door was opened by the Irishman.

"LIAM!" He whisper-yelled and stroked the boy's back with a ghost-like touch, wanting to convince himself that the body was real.

"How are they?" Tom asked quietly when they walked in.

"They are terrible. Louis looks lifeless and Harry is so frustrated. They are in the living room." Niall answered and led them to Liam's parents.

     Harry and Louis were on the couch. Louis' hair was messy, his eyes tired, and his joyful smile vanished from his face. He looked so fragile, cuddled in Harry's arms, who kept him close, trying to comfort him. Harry's face was frightening. The calm and kind-hearted features turned into an expression of a warrior. You could see he was trying to stay strong but wanted to cry and scream.

"Guys?" Tom called them from behind.

     When the couple turned around and saw their boy, peacefully sleeping in Chris' arms, safe and healthy, they jumped off the couch and ran to them.

"Li! Oh my God, I almost lost my hope! I'm never leaving you alone, baby!" Louis said with a trembling voice and took him from his friend.

     When Liam felt the familiar scent of coffee and vanilla, he subconsciously tightened his grip, afraid of being separated from his dad. Harry smiled at them, tears blurring his vision, and wrapped his protective arms around both of them, pecking his boy's head. They stood like that for a while, seizing the moment. Louis pressed Liam even closer and swayed on his feet as an attempt to calm himself.

 Louis pressed Liam even closer and swayed on his feet as an attempt to calm himself

"I'll take him upstairs." He informed the others and took the boy to his room.

     The others set down on the couch and Chris told everything to Harry and Niall, who listened to him curiously and attentively. They put the pieces together and Harry widened his eyes, realizing how far Perrie went. Leaving a teenage boy in a forest sounds like a crappy movie plot. How did that even come to her mind?! What if there were animals? What if Liam froze to death? What if Zac wasn't in the camp? What if the soccer ball wasn't thrown in that direction? Niall, on the other hand, wasn't that surprised. He never trusted Perrie and was mad at Zayn for letting her so close to their youngest friend.

"So what happened to that girl?" Tom asked them after knowing who was behind all of that. He didn't even want to pronounce the name of the person that put Liam's life in danger - the life of the boy he loved like his own child.

"Well, I just hope she looks good in orange." Niall smirked.

"She is in prison?" Chris exclaimed, not even hiding his grin.

"Nope." He answered, his smirk getting bigger.

"Where is she?" Charlie asked impatiently from his spot on the coffee table.

"Mental health hospital. She had big issues with her past. And this reminds me I have something to return to Li." Niall explained and headed upstairs.

     The others chuckled at the thought, feeling better, knowing that Liam was upstairs with his dad, far from danger and loneliness.

     Louis couldn't let go of his son. He set down on the rocking chair with the boy, just like when Liam was younger, and rested his chin on the kid's head, rocking them back and forth. He felt warmth returning to his soul. It brought all the joy and happiness back, radiating from the boy's small body that was curled in his lap. He closed his eyes and smiled gently, nuzzling his face in the boy's soft and sweetly scented curls.

 He closed his eyes and smiled gently, nuzzling his face in the boy's soft and sweetly scented curls

     The door opened and Niall walked in quietly, not to disturb them. He tiptoed closer to the father-and-son perfectly matched puzzle and bent down in front of them. He took the Batman necklace from his pocket and put it around his friend's neck carefully. He glanced at the peaceful faces and smiled gratefully. He playfully tapped the boy's button nose with a feathery light touch and walked out of the room.

     Liam soon opened his eyes and looked around the familiar room. His bed, his bookshelf, his Little Prince.

"Daddy!" He whispered, looking up at Louis, who finally let himself relax and sleep.

     Liam moved closer if that's possible and pressed his face further in the crook of his dad's neck. Things were the way they were supposed to be. He was in his home, in Louis' loving embrace. Harry was downstairs, always there for him. Charlie, Niall, and Zac were with him. His uncles never left. Perrie was far away and out of his life. But...

     Zayn.

     Zayn wasn't there.

Stylinson family is reunited 😍 What do you think, where is Zayn?

Inspired by Bryan Adam's "I will always return" ❤️

VOTE
COMMENT
SHARE 😎