Dragon Racing

<Strike's POV>

It has been a few days since I came to Berk, I still don't trust anyone, and I don't understand their traditions. I mean, Snoggletog, really? 

Anyways, the day started like it normally did, at first.

As I turned around I saw Toothless, with red paint on him, so did hiccup. "What the hell?" I asked toothless, beyond confused "We're going dragon racing" Dragon Racing? I'm interested  "Dragon Racing? sounds like fun" "You can join in if you want" I smirked "Sure. Prepare to lose, wonderless" I chuckled.

<Toothless's POV>

Wow, he is confident. "You wanna join us?" Hiccup asked and Strike nodded.

After strike got his racing paint on (which is pink like his eyes) gobber explained the rules to him.

<Strike's POV>

After the guy with the missing hand and foot explained the rules of dragon racing to me we flew to the starting position. 

3...

2...

1...

.....

"BEGIN!" the one arm-one legged man boomed and we all flew off quickly and without hesitation.

As I flew up I saw Barf holding a sheep with his mouth and I flew after him, catching up in a second I grabbed onto the sheep and pulled, Barf tried t stop me but I whipped him with my tail, which made him let go and I caught it. "DAMN IT, GIVE IT BACK!" he roared as he chased me "STOP!" Belch growled at me I dived to the water and glided above it, sheep's still here. Good.

I looked up and saw toothless diving after a sheep, I flew towards the sheep as fast as I could and caught it, a second before toothless could "HOLY SHIT!" he yelled as I zoomed past him, almost taking him out in the process.

I flew to where I put the sheep and threw both into the net before chasing after stormfly, she has a sheep. And I intend to get it. As I reached her she instantly spotted me "Think you can keep up?" she dared as she dived faster than anything I have ever seen. But I'm faster "WANNA BET?!" I yelled as I dived after her, catching up in seconds. She turned her head around to face me "STORMFLY!" astrid yelled before they collided with a tree, causing her to drop the sheep, which ran. "oh no you don't!" I shouted as I glided to the sheep and grabbing it.

<Toothless's POV>

I was chasing after hookfang "DAMN IT STOP!" he growled as he tried to lose me as he dived through some rock formations, I caught up and hiccup grabbed onto the sheep snotlout was holding onto "LET GO!" he shouted, I looked ahead, one of us had to let go as we were approaching a mountain at a we-will-die-if-we-hit-this speed, snotlout realised this and tried to force hiccup to let go, doing so he accidentally let go of the sheep and I turned back to the sheep-nets as I call them and I tossed our sheep in, Strike was doing the same. He had as many as we did, so we are all in first place. Out of the corner of my eye I saw the black sheep and both me and Strike dived towards it "ITS MINE TOOTHLESS!" he growled as he rammed into my side, almost sending me into a tree "COME ON BUD WE GOT THIS!" hiccup encouraged. 

We both dived towards the falling sheep.