Snoggletog (Also, Merry Christmas!)

<Strike's POV>

Once Toothless was out of view, I got up and ran to the blacksmith, I need a favour, and fast.

Once I asked, I went back to the great hall and waited for Toothless, once he came back, we helped around the village. And once it got dark we went home and went to sleep.

Once I woke up, I saw Toothless staring at me, excited. "What is it?" I asked, tilting my head. "It's Snoggletog!" he shouted, like a kid. That's the Toothless I fell for.

I smirked "Alright, so..what do we..uh..do?" I asked. He looked at Hiccup. "Well, I got something for you, I was going to give it to you later, but.." he said as Hiccup took something out of a helmet on a shelf.

He walked over and put something on me, I looked and saw a necklace. It was amazing.

I looked at Toothless and hugged him before he could say anything. "Thank you, I love it" I told him.

He hugged me back, we stopped hugging after a minute. "I got something for you, too" I said, glancing at Hiccup, who then took a necklace out of a drawer and put it on Toothless.

"You...Didn't have to" He told me, I shook my head. "Of course I had to. Your the best thing that's happened to me, I owe it to you" I told him.

I smiled and kissed him on the head. He giggled in response.

Later,we walked around the village. And saw other dragons, and humans with gifts, either giving them, or such. It's definitely a big tradition.

"Where are we going?" I asked. "The great hall of course, I mean..For all the Snoggletogs that happen here, everyone gathers at the Great Hall..I don't know how that started, but there's a lot of food, also, as Alpha, and Delta. We need to show up" Toothless explained. He..Really knows a lot.

"Well, I'd only go since your going, but since there's food as well. I damn well wanna go" I said, smirking. "Good, 'cause we're going" he said we we started to walk towards the Great Hall.

Once we were inside, I was...Well, amazed is a word, but not a big enough word. There were SO MUCH FOOD!

I looked around at all of it, this will be the best night ever.

<Toothless's POV>

Wow, they have went all-out this year. A bit more food than last time.

I looked at Strike, he was amazed. I'm just glad to have him with me. 

He was..Keeping close to me. I guess he still doesn't fully trust everyone, it's fine. I won't force him.

I wrapped my wing around him, he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

Once we reached Hiccup, he gave a speech, then the hall was filled with talking. And a lot of people eating. 

While we were eating, I could see how Strike, every now and again, would look like he wanted to leave. 

Eventually, he left, I followed him. "Hun...What's wrong?" I asked, getting in front of him to stop him from going further.

"Nothing...It's just...Too busy in there for my liking. Too many people" he said. I could tell he was lying a little.

"I thought you were done with lying, tell me the truth"

He stood still for a moment. "I'm...Just not used to it..Not used to so many people caring..Or being around so many people. It's....Scary" he admitted. "Is it because of...What happened?" I asked. He nodded.

"Follow me, I know a spot where you can take your mind off things" I told him as I walked to the Cove, when we got there he lay down by the small lake, I lay with him.

<Strike's POV>

I looked up at Toothless, who I could tell was getting worried. "I'm...Fine, Toothless, really...Just need some time to myself" I told him, he shook his head.

"No, I need to stay with you, I'm..Not leaving you here, alone" he responded. I sighed. "Alright.."

We lay there for a moment, before Toothless rested his head on mine. "If..It makes you feel better, we could stay here all night" he said. I nodded. "I'd like that...Thanks" 

"Don't mention it, I'll always be here for you, I promise" he said, wrapping his wings around me. I yawned. "Tired?" he asked. "A bit..I'll just go to sleep" I told him. "Okay...Goodnight.." he said. I yawned and closed my eyes.

"Night.."