The Bewilderbeast

<Strike's POV>

It was a nice morning, a light rain falling on us, we reached a cliff and walked around it, but I heard a low rumble-like sound, but it ended quickly.

"What was that?" he heard it too "I dunno" I answered. Before we had a chance to react the part of the cliff toothless was standing on collapsed, he quickly grabbed onto the side of the rock "strike help!" he begged and I grabbed onto one of his paws and tried to pull him up, a blast of ice almost hit us and I pulled him up as quickly as I could. Toothless turned to face the bewilderbeast "What are you doing back here!?" he growled, activating his alpha mode form "I'm back to kill you...toothless" it responded, looking down on us, he then looked at me and smirked.

<Toothless's POV>

He looked at Strike, I realised what he was going to do, he started to try take control of us, I resisted it because of my alpha form, but Strike couldn't. His eyes changed and he turned at me, twitching and aggressive "Kill him" he ordered and strike launched at me, throwing me to the ground "STRIKE NO!" I yelled as I tried to push him off, to no avail and he slashed at my face, causing three scars to appear over my eye, he then started to slash at me. I don't want to hurt him, I blocked and took hits from him. I quickly kicked him back and stood up, "Strike...please.." I pleaded "He can't hear you, you know that" the monster growled.

Strike blasted me with a plasma blast, direct hit, he was strong and I fell to the ground and he walked over, ready to finish me off "S-Strike...please...." I pleaded again, my voice breaking. 

He didn't stop, and he charged another blast in his mouth "Strike....please...I...love...you.." I begged, he paused. Suddenly his head snapped towards the bewilderbeast and he fired at him, his eyes back to normal, and a green alpha glow on him. 

"THATS IT! NOW I'M PISSED!" he roared "Another alpha?...this will be interesting".

Strike flew towards him blasting him three times, the red plasma  splitting before they hit him. Causing him to step backwards "GET OUT OF HERE, BEFORE I KILL YOU" he roared at the bewilderbeast, and he turned to leave and dived underwater, Strike's alpha like glow fading as he ran over to me "Are you ok!?" he asked "Never better" I smiled at him as I slowly got up "Your a alpha?" I asked "No...I couldn't be, its impossible..and my glow was green, my plasma blast is red, it doesn't add up" he looked as confused as I was "I...just need to think it over..is all" he added "also...you said t-that you loved me...is that true?" he asked "yes...I love you...please don't hate me..."  "So...your into males?" "I'm into both.." I was scared, scared of what he would say "To be honest, I'm into males too" hes like me? "D-does that mean.." "No...I-I'm not ready for a relationship like that...I'm still not even used to being around you...give it time, we could end up together, just not yet" I nodded, I understand, its not fair on him that I'm asking him out and we have only known each other for a few days. Its best to give it time. "Lets get to the hut, I'm tired as hell" he said while lowering one of his wings "hope on, I'll carry ya" I hesitantly climbed on top of him and wrapped my front paws around his shoulders as he started walking, slowly so I won't fall off.

When we got there ANOTHER thunderstorm started, we went inside and I lay on the floor with him.

<Strike's POV>

Ever since he turned out to be like me the air between us is clearer, and I'm dropping my act, breaking down the walls around my fragile shattered heart to let him near, its been too long since I've had someone I can trust, and call a friend. The scar over his eye is healing and hes resting his head against my neck, I'm letting him because hes comfortable and so am I.

But I still have questions, why did I have a alpha form back then? 

Am I a alpha?

What else don't I know about myself?

I was once again brought out of my thought by thunder outside. "Toothless, do you think I'm alpha?" I asked, "Well, you'd have to be, how else could you have a alpha form?" "True"

I smiled at him and he gave me his 'classic toothless grin' which made me laugh "At least one of us has looks on his side" I teased and he giggled. I gotta say, hes adorable. "Your too cute for your own good you know that?" I teased and he blushed enough for me to see. 

We lay by the fire for a few minutes, just relaxing, no speaking. After a moment I said "Toothless, thank you. For everything, I haven't had someone I can trust in a long time, longer since I could call a friend" he smiled at me "I'm glad to call you friend, Strike"

After a even longer period of time I looked at him.

"Toothless, I trust you. And my trust isn't easy to earn, but I want to tell you my full story, start to finish"

-------------------

A/N:

Ok, so I know what all of you are thinking "Strike is a alpha" but he isn't. This WILL be explained in later chapters. Also this is the story I will focus on more rather than the others, another side note is that I will take down some of my other stories (Love Fury isn't one) and re-do or replace them as I think I didn't do them right or I don't know how to continue them. Also, this book might turn into a two part story (I.E, taking place in two separate books) but I'm not sure yet, anyways I'm trying my best to get these out every week but my crap memory stops me from remembering to type these, I do when I do remember.

Dusk Signing off

-------------------