[End]

<Strike's POV>

Not long ago. Near a few months ago. I became the luckiest dragon alive. I became better than I've ever been. My name is Strike. Though while it isn't my original name, I will go by it. My life went downhill really early. When one day when I was alone, and I was at my very worst. When the best thing to happen to me happened. And I became the luckiest dragon in history.

Because I met someone wonderful, and who changed my life for the better. He stuck by me, past my cruelty. Through thick and thin. You all know who I'm talking about. The Alpha. My Alpha. Toothless.

He re-taught me something I lost long ago.

Love. As cheesy as it sounds. And that was only one of the things I regained. He taught me to trust and to care. And I couldn't be happier. 

I've been through hell, and came out with a smile. Before I never even had a island to call home, but Toothless. He changed that. I now have a home and a mate, a lover.

And while the Bewilderbeast is gone. I have a sneaking suspicion that this journey, it's far from over.

After all.

All endings are beginnings. This tale is far from over. 

-----------------------------------------

<A/N>

Well, I never would have thought I would have a story that would go on for so long.

Or one that would go over 1k reads! This is crazy!

Anyways, this is one of my favourite story projects. And one of my oldest, and to think it's got to this point is amazing. And well, I have plans.

While this is the last chapter for this 'book', I am planning on a sequel. And then another, one that would go into the time of HTTYD 3.

Anyways, there are some things I'd like to put out. First thing is that I'm planning on a Q/A book, one related to this one. Where you could ask questions to me. Or the 'cast' of the story. (So, like a dare-type thing. Too) 

This is something I've wanted to do for a while. But I need questions to start it, don't I? So yeah, that's where the separate 'book' comes in. You guys would leave your question/dares as comments. And I'd pick a few to do in chapters. And yeah. Let me know what you guys think of the idea in the comments. 

So, yeah. Anyways one last thing.

I wanna thank you all. For reading and the votes. This has been a amazing story and I really liked working on it. I really did. And I hope you guys did, too.

This is the first story I've 'finished' and honestly, I never thought I'd make it this far. This has been a amazing ride.

Dusk, signing off!