Honeymoon-3

"I love you too." I said in a very low voice as if I am embarrassed.

"What? Please say it one more time Disha, please." His eyes lit up and the world famous killing smile was back on his lips. I loved his reaction and it made me very happy.

"I love you too." I repeated myself looking down, I was feeling shy and didn't have the guts to look him in the eye when i say this.

Shourya's POV:

"Oh God Disha, I am so happy, Thanks for making me so happy. I love you I love you I love you a lot sweetheart. You don't know for how long I have been waiting to hear it from you." I almost screamed in happiness. I couldn't believe my ears at first.

I never imagined she would say those words to me so soon, I thought it will take me a long time to make her fall in love with me.

I hugged her again this time tighter then earlier never wanting to leave her beautiful arms. AS we parted a little our faces were only few inches away and I could see her cheeks turning red. I enjoyed it when she blushed. She looked beautiful, her cheeks were red, eyes full of shyness, her rosy lips were seductive as usual.

I held her chin with my fingers and pulled it up so she can look at me, I wanted to kiss her so I asked.

"May I?" It was like she read my mind and nodded immediately in agreement but still looking down in shyness.

I pressed my lips on to hers and a shiver ran across her body, I could feel it. I licked her lips and her lips parted giving me the access to her mouth. I deepened the kiss taking full access to her mouth invading each corner with my tongue.

I didn't want to stop at all but we both were running out breath so we parted. I was about to kiss her again when she put her palm on my lips stopping me.

I looked at her confused.

"Was it that bad?" I asked her. She giggled hearing me.

"No Silly. But I want to talk, talk the whole night, lets fill in each other with all those years we have missed out fighting." She said and blinked her eyes several times pleading.

How can I say no to such a cute pleading girl. I rubbed her nose and agreed.

We talked the whole night telling each other stories from the years we were not friends and rather busy in irritating each other.

It was the best night ever, I silently thanked her in my heart that she stopped me from going further as nothing not even sex can be better then pouring your heart out in front of the one you love. That night we came too close that no one can break, so what if we still didn't consummated our marriage, that will happen eventually one day.

But we both were happy to catch up on the lost years on each other's lives. We don't know when we slept cuddling each other.

Disha's POV:

Next morning I woke up in his arms, he hugged me whole night as if I am a dream and would be lost if he loosened the hug. I smiled looking at his always handsome face.

'How can someone look this handsome even in his sleep' I thought to myself. I pulled myself up and sat beside him looking at his handsome face and remembering our talks from last night.

I was still staring at his peacefully sleeping face and an urge crept my heart. I bent towards his face and kissed his cheeks, just when I was about to pull myself back he turned his face and said "one more please".

My face turned red in embarrassment as I was caught red handed. I pulled myself back and didn't dare to look in his direction. Don't know why but since last night when I confessed my feelings for him I felt too shy around him.

He opened his eyes and looked at me smiling. He held my hand in his hands and started caressing it.

"Mrs. Mehra, its not a crime to kiss your own husband. I am all yours and you can kiss me anytime any where you want." He said lovingly.

I didn't know what to say so I just bent again and kissed his other cheek. My face turned even redder and I quickly took my hand away from his hands and ran to bathroom.

I washed my face several times as if the redness due to blushing will go away with it. My heartbeat was fast and I needed it to calm down before I go out. Finally after few minutes when I was done brushing my teeth and my heartbeat was back to normal I went out to the room.

Shourya was still in bed half lying half sitting looking in the direction of bathroom door. He got up from the bed and started moving towards me, I looked at him and felt shy again but to my surprise his steps became faster and his shoulders brushed mine as he almost ran past me to the bathroom.

My eyes followed him till the door was shut and I burst into laughter. It was hilarious how I was thinking that he is being romantic and in reality he was running to washroom.