Patch-up

Shourya's POV:

After few drinks Disha's mood was getting better. Soon she was asking us to company her on stage for dancing but I and Nikhil didn't want to so she started flirting with me so I agree to her. And to my dismay it worked and the next thing I knew, I was on the dance floor with her.

She was swaying her hips to the music like there is no tomorrow. And there were guys drooling at her. I put my hands on her waist and pulled her closer to me to show them she is mine. She too put her arms around my neck and danced happily.

After about an hour or so I tried to pull her out of the dance floor, by this time she was completely drunk due to drinking on empty stomach. She still wanted to drink more but I and Nikhil pulled her out of the club forcefully.

We were trying to make her sit in the car but she being her adamant self, refused to do so. She started crying.

"You strangers don't pull me, if my husband and brother sees you both will be dead." She said while pulling herself away from us. It was after few minutes of struggle I managed to pick her up and put her inside the car.

I and Nikhil were shocked to see that she is so drunk that she is not even recognizing us.

We were on our way home. I was driving and Nikhil was at the back seat with Disha to take care of her, just in case she tries to jump thinking we are some strangers kidnapping her.

"You.. you guys don't know my husband.. He will beat the shit out of you." She was blabbering in her drunk state. After murmuring for a while she fell asleep.

We reached home and after parking the car I carried Disha to our room. Nikhil was looking tensed for his sister. I assured him its just the drinks talking and she will be fine tomorrow morning.

I put her down on the bed, removed her heels and covered her with duvet before I went in the bathroom to change my clothes.

When I came out Disha was not in bed. I looked around the room but didn't find her, I went out of my room and found her sitting in the corridor.

"Dishu what are you doing here? Let's go in and sleep." I extended my hand for her to take and come with me to bedroom.

She did take my hand however she didn't get up but pulled me down to sit with her.

"What happened sweetie? Don't want to sleep?" I asked her worried why she is sitting here silently.

"No I don't want to sleep, I want to love you." She said stammering in between, of course she is still under the influence of alcohol.

"You do love me and you can love me whenever you want but right now you should either eat or sleep." I said trying to pick her up but she spanked my hand as they approached her.

"No I don't want to do any of those, I only want you, I want to eat you. Can I?" She said and I was shocked with her bold words.

"Sure but let's go to the bedroom, we don't want Nikhil to walk on us, do we?" I asked her hoping she will agree to go into the room.

"Okay." She said and signaled me to pick her up. I picked her up bridal style and went into our room.

Put her on the bed and was about to cover her with duvet when she pulled my wrist. I looked at her and her eyes were full of lust and love. She sat up and pulled me down making me sit close to her. She had tears in her eyes.

"I am Sorry Shourya. I don't like it when we fight." She said as a tear rolled out of her eye.

I wiped it and smiled at her, how can she think about it even when she was so drunk that she couldn't recognize me couple hours ago. I was touched that it means so much to her, even in her drunk state she wants to make amends.

"Dishu you don't need to say sorry. I loved to see your possessive and jealous side actually. But you need to trust me Tanya is just an old friend. She is just a little more vocal with no intentions." I explained to her and she nodded.

"Shourya I love you." She said and hugged me. I stroke her hair lovingly and hug her back.

We stayed that way for few minutes, when I pulled her away she already dozed off. I put her under the covers and went to my side of the bed. I hugged her close and soon sleep took over me.