The Climax

After few minutes we reached the spot where he and his few men were waiting for us. Shourya parked the car a little far away from them. We both got down the car and started walking towards him.

"Wise decision to listen to me. I knew you love your brother." Vikram Singh said and smirked at me and Shourya.

I took out the key from my bag and gave it to him. He quickly took the duplicate box which he found in his room which was planted by my Dadi. He tried to open the box excitedly but went all red with anger when he saw what was inside the box. There were some old photos of him and my biological mother. Some a fake will which claimed all the property goes to a charity organization.

"No no no no no, she cant do this to me. I gave her everything, I gave her the power of attorney and she cant transfer my property to some shit charity. I will.. I will.. I will kill her children since she is already dead." He muttered in anger and turned towards me in his angry voice.

"You bitch, you came out of her, you have her dirty blood. I will kill you and send you close to your mother, actually both your mothers. Neeta that bitch she killed my family and I sent her to the same place she sent them. That bitch hid the fact that she gave birth to you and that little rat, she killed my family and stole my property to give it to charity. I will kill her family too, I already took half of my revenge by sending her best friend to her.

Your so called parents who adopted you and kept you leeches hidden from me for years, I took my revenge and made sure they go to your biological mother to never come back." He kept muttering things and kept cursing our biological mother as he paced towards me. Shourya was quick to react and pushed me behind him and held his hand as it approached me.

Some of the men standing behind Vikram Singh moved to hold Shourya but to my surprise some of their men stopped them from doing so. I was confused why would Vikram Singh's own men contradict with each other unless.." I didn't have to complete the sentence I understood it was Shourya's deed. I looked at him and he smirked at me while trying to hold Vikram Singh by neck.

"I will kill you all, you bastards." Vikram Singh shouted in anger as he tried to free himself from Shourya's hold.

I quickly took the chance and called Dad, within two minutes Dad along with police arrived. As Shourya was handing over Vikram Singh to police, Vikram Singh made a quick move and stole a gun from one of the policemen. He pointed the gun at all of us and then he pulled me by my hair towards him. No policemen made any movements to avoid the risk of hurting me in the process as Vikram Singh has no mercy.

Vikram Singh held me by my hair and pointed the gun on my head.

"You think you all are too smart, but you have some guts to bring police and plan against me when you knew your little brother in under my hold." He said and then looked at me who was smirking at him.

"You got him out, didn't you? How? How the hell do you find him every time?" he asked frustrated and tightening his hold on my hair.

I winced in pain and Shourya tried to come forward to help me but Dad stopped him.

"You know Neeta that bitch your biological mother, she was pregnant too when I started giving her that medicine to create complications so she dies during childbirth or before that. I am more then happy that with you I wont have to wait that long, all I need to do is a little push on that little tummy of yours and that's it." He said laughing like a maniac and I looked at him with fear evident in my eyes.

"NO.. NO You can't do that. Please don't. We will stay out of your business and never interfere, just let me go." I shouted in fear and pleaded him while I was raking my brain about how to get myself free.

"Why are you pleading Dishu? Nothing will happen to you." Shourya said and was taking steps towards me when Vikram Singh pointed the gun on him.

I quickly took my chance and kicked his hand that was holding the gun and hit him in stomach with my elbow which did the trick to get my hair out of his grip. I quickly ran to Shourya and police was quicker than me to hold him tight in place.