Love Her

Hello Guys,

Sorry for the late and short update. Will be uploading more chapters soon with interesting secrets. Please stay tuned.

Thank you all for keep showing your support and interest. Means a lot to me. It is because of your support that 'My Partner in Crime' is ranked#43 in Indian love category. Please keep showering your love and keep sharing the story.

I want to thank again @Preethikasuresh @Ritashah341 for regularly reading and voting.

Thanks to @penguinsloth14 @pearl2swati @heenahh to read and add the book to their reading list. Hope you like it and share it with people you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shourya's POV:

I love it when she plays pranks with me, it makes me feel more alive and happy seeing her happily laughing and giggling.

After our little morning playfulness I got dressed up promising myself to keep her happy and laughing all our lives no matter what.

When I got out of the bathroom she was putting on her heels sitting at the corner of the bed. She looked beautiful as ever in her cotton shorts and spaghetti top.

She gave me her beautiful smile as I was combing my hair. After I put on my shoes, I gave a soft kiss on her forehead telling her how beautiful she looked before we left our room to wake Nikhil up and have breakfast.

We knocked on the door to his room, after few knocks he finally opened the door looking all groggy.

"Wake up sleepy head. We are going out after the breakfast. Quickly freshen up, we will be going to the palaces you spoke about yesterday." I said knocking his head.

"Why are you guys ready so early, we can leave after an hour or so. Let me sleep." He replied groggily to which Disha giggled.

"Get up you lazy bum else we will cancel the visit to Jaigarh Palace that you want to visit." I said to him almost threatening him.

He got up from the bed with lightning speed and rushed to bathroom. I and Disha laughed at his enthusiasm for the palace and cannon.

The whole day we spent in seeing the Amber Palace, Jaigarh Palace and Nahargarh palace. We clicked lots of pictures, enjoyed elephant ride to Amber palace from Amber, enjoyed camel rides at Jalmahal along with a lot of street food.

We enjoyed sunset at the jalmahal only then we moved to our hotel to get ready for the dinner at the city palace with the royal family of Jaipur.

I wore one of my business suits which I brought for the meeting with Royals, Disha wore a black and white designer sari to match with my black suit. She didn't put much make-up as always, wore her Mangalsutra, long back stone earrings paired with white heels and a white bangle in left hand and silver watch in right hand.

She looked beautiful as an angel, I kept looking at her mesmerized for few minutes before she brought me out of my trance.

I went to her and held her by her bare waist.

"You look very beautiful, I wish we could cancel" I told her and she smiled at me.

"Thank you and you are looking not too bad yourself." She said giggling.

"Thank you so much Madam. Lets see if our Mr. Nikhil Khanna is ready or not. I hope he didn't sleep." I said taking her hand into mine and moving towards the door. Just then somebody knocked on the door.

I left Disha's hand and opened the door to find a handsomely dressed Nikhil. He wore a White shirt pairing it with light blue denims and white sports shoes.

"Wow Nick you look dashing. I hope there are no teenage girls in Royal family" Disha winked and laughed. Nikhil rolled his eyes.

"Ewww Di please. Stop your weird imagination." He replied making a weird face. I and Disha chuckled and soon we left for the palace.