The Kidnap

Disha's POV:

Its been a month since I lost my mom dad, we have been trying to look for something anything that can give us any idea what exactly happened to my parents. Nick has been doing very well since we talked about it.

Today Nick went to one of his friend's Birthday Party and will be coming late, Mom Dad went on a business dinner, they wanted me and Shourya to join too but I didn't want to go so we stayed back.

We decided to watch my favorite movie in our room after dinner. We were in the middle of my favorite rom-com when I felt someone's gaze on me, I turned my head only to find my gorgeous husband admiring me intently.

"What are you looking at? Movie is there on the screen." I asked him.

"You watch the movie, I am watching my beautiful wife. She is more interesting than the movie."

"I am flattered now let's get back to the movie. I can't concentrate with you staring at me."

"Well then may be you should change your priority."

"What do you mean? You are my priority but not more than Salman Khan alright."

"Wow could there be any one more unlucky then me? My wife loves Salman Khan more then me. You are so unromantic Dishu."

"Awww you look so cute when you are jealous. But seriously you know it's my favourite movie."

"You know after so long we have all become normal and we got alone time. Fine you watch the movie, I am sleeping." He said a little angry. I couldn't understand what's the matter with him?

He laid down and covered himself completely with the duvet. I tried to concentrate on the movie but couldn't anymore.

I switched off the TV and laid down beside Shourya, his back was facing me, I tried to turn him towards me but he acted stubborn.

I tried again but he didn't budge.

"Shourya are you turning or should I call Mukul?" I threatened him knowing it would work, the way he felt jealous at the mere mention of Mukul. And as I predicted he turned with the lightning speed.

"You dare call him at this hour and I will break his neck."

"Hahaha really? Its me who is calling him still his neck gets broken? I am sure you have some stupid logic." I said as I pulled his arm under my neck to use it as my pillow.

"I won't kill you obviously because I love you so I will kill every man who tries to come close to you, even if you lead them on." He replied hugging my waist.

"Hahahah poor guys. My jealous husband is so unreasonable to them, he is even jealous of Salman Khan who is sooo out of my league."

"So what but I don't like you liking anyone besides me."

"Uh-huh and what about you? You love Sandra Bullock and Angelina Jolie like crazy. Shouldn't that apply to you too?"

"Come-on Sandra and Angelina are goddesses, you cant just compare them to Salman and all."

"Yeah sure you cheating asshole." I said and threw a pillow at him. He laughed at me.

"Hey weirdo, only you can call your handsome husband weirdo." He said and we both laughed.

We looked at each other and suddenly we both stopped laughing and started kissing. Soon the kiss deepened and the heat rose between us. Before we knew we were making love. Yes we consummated our marriage. With a husband like Shourya I don't have to fear about anything, in such a short time he showed me how much he has grown and how filial he is.

We were laying down in each other's arms when my phone rang, I looked at the time it was 11:00 PM. I looked at the number it was Nick's number.

"Hello"

"Hello is this Disha Mehra?"

"Yes this is she. May I know who is speaking and where is my Brother?"

"Your brother is safe with us and if you want to see him alive, come and meet me."

"Who are you and why do you have my brother?"

"Well your parents had something that belonged to my boss and I need it. So the next time when I call I want you to bring that thing to me."

"What is that thing you are looking for?"

"It's a key in gold color, its not a usual key it has a carvings on it, BH carved on it."

"I don't know where that would be I never saw any key like that."

"Then you better start looking for it and mind you if you try to reach police your brother will meet your parents soon."

With that he hung up and I almost stopped breathing. Shourya held my hand and reminded me to breathe, that's when I realized I wasn't breathing.

I told him what the caller said. We were thinking about what to do when we heard some sounds from downstairs, Mom Dad were back from the business dinner.

We dressed up quickly and went downstairs to tell them about Nick's kidnap. They were shocked too, we told them about the key. I remembered it was the key we found in mom-dad's cupboard in their house.

There was something weird going on and if we gave them the key, we might never be able to find out what happened to our parents.